No Mercy The real Truth about John cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marcus bishop

Jobber
Reaction score
John cena uhm everyone thinks that he is the freaking best butt he's not the best now he was butt Roman reigns is the best and Roman reigns is the fucking shit yo and I'm tryed of John cena and so is everybody in fucking WWE and so I think fucking vince agree's with me that's why I'm going to say what I need to say and no one is not gonna say anything to change my mind so there everyone need's too get on board now for fucking real shit yo
21149516_1788089321483327_4099891728251617280_n.jpg.jpg

Marcus bishop

Jobber
Reaction score
John cena uhm everyone thinks that he is the freaking best butt he's not the best now he was butt Roman reigns is the best and Roman reigns is the fucking shit yo and I'm tryed of John cena and so is everybody in fucking WWE and so I think fucking vince agree's with me that's why I'm going to say what I need to say and no one is not gonna say anything to change my mind so there everyone need's too get on board now for fucking real shit yo . He's fucking scared of Roman reigns View attachment 3713

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Because everyone need's too know what the fucking shit is going wrong with fucking WWE if i dont no one will . And that's the fucking bottom line because stone cold Austin as in 3:16 said so . That's true that's hole damn truth
Don't worry Marcus, litterly everyone on this site blasts WWE basically 24/7, you're good

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Because everyone need's too know what the fucking shit is going wrong with fucking WWE if i dont no one will . And that's the fucking bottom line because stone cold Austin as in 3:16 said so . That's true that's hole damn truth
Dude, Chill out....
200.gif

:emoji_grin: :D :D :D :D

Marcus bishop

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey listin I don't know what your up to now days butt that shit is not going to fucking fly here I don't give a two flying fuck I don't judge your shit and I want to know if your a girl or a fucking two face