No Mercy The real Truth about John cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marcus bishop

Jobber
Reaction score
U dont get jokes very easily do u?
I wasnt being serious. I do that to Red Rain sometimes.
Please don't try and patronize me. This my thread. So go someplace else and talk that trash. Ima keep my real fans posted up on wwe and what real fans talk about. Meany. Ps I'm bout to rko Roman reigns.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Hey listin I don't know what your up to now days butt that shit is not going to fucking fly here I don't give a two flying fuck I don't judge your shit and I want to know if your a girl or a fucking two face
Chill kid, learn to use English before you throw a fit or you'll just look ridiculous

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

Reactions: Doxo

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Please don't try and patronize me. This my thread. So go someplace else and talk that trash. Ima keep my real fans posted up on wwe and what real fans talk about. Meany. Ps I'm bout to rko Roman reigns.

Yeah and this is my forum. You chill out or you will not be welcomed here.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
In terms of work...

John Cena has nearly 20 years invested in this company, I am talking since 1999.
John Cena has also worked above and beyond full time from 2007 till about 2014, 7 years of busting his arse.
John Cena has been the face of the company, essentially, for the last 10 years.

Roman Reigns has just over 7 years invested in the company (2 spent in a stable, one in developmental) - so 5 years realistically.
Roman Reigns has yet to work the level John has for the WWE (talking in ring, out of ring, personnel, make a wish, trips to Iraq, ect)
Roman Reigns has yet to be pushed to be the legit face of the company.

Comparing them down strip: Comparing Roman Reigns' WWE Career So Far to John Cena's Early Run

John Cena is one of the hardest workers in the company. Roman has no where near touched his level in those terms.

That aside, it is a popular opinion to hate on Roman which to me is not fair because he has improved. A lot of the hate is crowd sourced and found mainly online by people who simply want someone to hate and boo in the company. To compare Roman to John right now, that is hardly fair. Roman has a long way to go to be on John's level and it says a lot that WWE, Vince, HHH have made him "the guy" to take over that place which is why I don't understand the hate.

BUT to say John Cena sucks and Roman is indeed better all around, nah breh. John can put people over, has mic skill levels that are nearly untouchable even as a part timer, and has such an outreach to people that when people who has NEVER watched WWE see him, they think "WWE".

I am not saying Roman sucks, but let us be real here. John has made a legacy for himself and it is going to take more than 5 years to top that.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
In terms of work...

John Cena has nearly 20 years invested in this company, I am talking since 1999.
John Cena has also worked above and beyond full time from 2007 till about 2014, 7 years of busting his arse.
John Cena has been the face of the company, essentially, for the last 10 years.

Roman Reigns has just over 7 years invested in the company (2 spent in a stable, one in developmental) - so 5 years realistically.
Roman Reigns has yet to work the level John has for the WWE (talking in ring, out of ring, personnel, make a wish, trips to Iraq, ect)
Roman Reigns has yet to be pushed to be the legit face of the company.

Comparing them down strip: Comparing Roman Reigns' WWE Career So Far to John Cena's Early Run

John Cena is one of the hardest workers in the company. Roman has no where near touched his level in those terms.

That aside, it is a popular opinion to hate on Roman which to me is not fair because he has improved. A lot of the hate is crowd sourced and found mainly online by people who simply want someone to hate and boo in the company. To compare Roman to John right now, that is hardly fair. Roman has a long way to go to be on John's level and it says a lot that WWE, Vince, HHH have made him "the guy" to take over that place which is why I don't understand the hate.

BUT to say John Cena sucks and Roman is indeed better all around, nah breh. John can put people over, has mic skill levels that are nearly untouchable even as a part timer, and has such an outreach to people that when people who has NEVER watched WWE see him, they think "WWE".

I am not saying Roman sucks, but let us be real here. John has made a legacy for himself and it is going to take more than 5 years to top that.
200.gif

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
lol this man Marcus out here throwing hands for absolutely no reason.

Furthermore, how, in today's age of technology, do you have so many spelling, grammatical, and capitalization mistakes? If it's a few I get it, but when there's an issue with either singular words every other word, or it's with the sentence structure in general, on a consistent basis, shouldn't complaining about THE BIG DOG be one of the last things on your to-do list? If you're looking to tell people they are complete idiots for liking THE BIG DOG, at least know how to correctly form the sentence.

Ima keep my real fans posted

bro but what fans