No Mercy The real Truth about John cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would much rather see thug Cena vs Roman but I don't think they will ever bring him back. Was a great heel though.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
No bra?

Im sure there are shops you can go out to buy one with pocket money
200.gif

Hahahahahaha

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Anyways people, can we move on?? Ya'll giving this thread too much attention like ya'll ain't already aired your gripes about either one of these wrestlers (John Cena, Roman Reigns).
"Please...everyone...stop picking on Roman...I can't handle it!"

Dry your eyes, change your diaper and eat some concrete to
harden up Princess! The members of this forum will "move on"
when they chose to move on...not when you decide its time to.

If you can't handle people ragging on Roman...then ignore the
thread or just ignore those members that that dislike Roman.

I know you know how the ignore function works...

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Derek G

Jobber
Reaction score
Anyways people, can we move on?? Ya'll giving this thread too much attention like ya'll ain't already aired your gripes about either one of these wrestlers (John Cena, Roman Reigns). I'm asking not telling, can we please come up with some better discussions now??

Btw Derek, Roman Reigns moves are as followed: Superman Punch, Spear, Leaping Lariat, Lariats to the opponent in the corner, One Arm Powerbomb, Crucifix Sitout Powerbomb, The Driveby - which is when he runs on the outside and kicks the opponent's head at the apron with both feet (not a knee thing), Big Boot and The Samoan Drop. So yeah they might seem "generic" to you or not the coolest but he uses a good set of moves and let's be honest your other favorite wrestler(s) do their same 8 to 10 moves given the match and the assigned time length.

Examples: AJ Styles - Phenomenal Forearm, Calf Crusher, Styles Clash, Springboard 450 Splash, Flying Forearm, Pele Kick, Fireman Carry Neckbreaker and a strike combo. Kevin Owens - Pop Up Powerbomb, Superkick, Powerbomb to the apron, Cannonball, Package Fallaway Powerbomb, Sitout Scoop Slam Piledriver, Go Home Driver, Super Rolling Fireman's Carry, Running Senton and Bullfrog Splash. Dolph Ziggler - Superkick, Zig Zag, Sleeper Hold, Jumping DDT, Flying Elbow, Repeated Elbow Drops, Headstand Headlock, Famouser and a Stinger Splash.

Hi bro,

Points taken, but it's not the moves that make the wrestler, is how the wrestler executes the moves, I don't know about you guys, but I would rather watch AJ styles doing a pele kick than watching roman does his spear. To further my point ( just my views only) , Tatanka does a better samoan drop, Kairi Sane does a better spear, Shamus does a better big boot ( or avariation of big boot). but I have to say the driveby is quite cool, but that's just about it. It would be interesting to have a poll to see who has the fans' favorite spear. Roman is a solid wrestler but not in the league of AJ styles , nakamura they all..

Reactions: Death Walker

Derek G

Jobber
Reaction score
That, in no way, means he cannot wrestle. Just because you don't like his style doesn't mean he isn't able to wrestle.

Undertaker was one of his worst matches.
Hi Ryan,

Maybe I used the wrong word, I should say Roman is a solid wrestler but not a great one. if Undertaker can't even make roman look good , who can?

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Hi bro,

Points taken, but it's not the moves that make the wrestler, is how the wrestler executes the moves, I don't know about you guys, but I would rather watch AJ styles doing a pele kick than watching roman does his spear. To further my point ( just my views only) , Tatanka does a better samoan drop, Kairi Sane does a better spear, Shamus does a better big boot ( or avariation of big boot). but I have to say the driveby is quite cool, but that's just about it. It would be interesting to have a poll to see who has the fans' favorite spear. Roman is a solid wrestler but not in the league of AJ styles , nakamura they all..
Ok I see what you're saying and I hope at some point, WWE finally evolve Roman Reigns as a whole or else he's not going to last much longer. He's making a decent stride but it still comes across like a rookie trying to find his way especially in some of his matches. And if I had to guess most people might choose Edge's Spear or Rhyno's Gore as their favorite then again maybe not. Yes, Roman is not on a Shinsuke Nakamura or AJ Styles level but is he a well rounded wrestler like they've become in their years?? Did he branch out as much as them?? These guys came into WWE with solid wrestling careers so yeah he got a way to go.

Derek G

Jobber
Reaction score
Ok, This thread is about John Cena, so we should stick to discussing about John Cena.

John Cena is the Icon of WWE, we can't deny that, he's a legend because of his charisma, work ethics and dedication and not his in ring technical skills.

Again, he's a good wrestler and can draw and sell moves but he's not in the top 10 in terms of in ring skills in WWE, what do you guys think?

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
if Undertaker can't even make roman look good , who can?

For the past 5-6 years, it hasn't been Undertaker's job to make his opponent look good, so I don't think this is a point you should keep running with.

If you want to talk about how Roman was unable to successfully carry the match, then yes, blame Roman as he's the younger one and is being groomed as the next top guy. However, blaming Roman because Undertaker didn't do something is a bit ridiculous.

Reactions: Death Walker

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
John cena uhm everyone thinks that he is the freaking best butt he's not the best now he was butt Roman reigns is the best and Roman reigns is the fucking shit yo and I'm tryed of John cena and so is everybody in fucking WWE and so I think fucking vince agree's with me that's why I'm going to say what I need to say and no one is not gonna say anything to change my mind so there everyone need's too get on board now for fucking real shit yo View attachment 3713
Hey Marcus...

FUCK YOU

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Get the fuck off my page now you are fuck gay yo i am straight bra I don't play that gay shit bye bye gay fuck face that ducks guys behind closed doors sick fuck . You need fucking serious help dude

yes yes you straight bra with the Reigns in yo avatar , why you ducking guys behind closed doors you dick suck .