No Mercy The real Truth about John cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Get the fuck off my page now you are fuck gay yo i am straight bra I don't play that gay shit bye bye gay fuck face that ducks guys behind closed doors sick fuck . You need fucking serious help dude
Are you a gangsta marcus?

Do you look in the mirror going brat brat brat?

Seriously though if you are going to outright abuse people on here i dont think it will go well for you

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

I've got the popcorn!

Reactions: Wrasslemaniac

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He reminds me of the guy on here who claimed to know taker and was in the knkw. Maybe its the same guy
U could be right.
-

What kind of "REAL TRUTH" is there to know about these wrestler that we dont already know about? I believe he's just trying to make these guys look bad when they really arent.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Get the fuck off my page now you are fuck gay yo i am straight bra I don't play that gay shit bye bye gay fuck face that ducks guys behind closed doors sick fuck . You need fucking serious help dude

Unless someone is forcing a penis up your butt when you don't want it, someone being gay has no ill-effect on your life, bra.
I think the real truth here is you want to share with us your lustful loving fantasy for Roman Reigns, saying to you in a soft whisper "this is MY yard now!"

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I think he's just a kid looking for attention. "Claims" to work or hv some kind of relations with WWE. "Knows Vince" Just a "wannabe"
Whoa, you think so?!?? :emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin:
200.gif

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
It won't go well. We're all just enjoying it until it gets boring.
Or until the positive ratings slow. It's gotten to the point where people are ripping this cat just to get the 'like' button banged.

Can't say it isn't fascinating behavior.

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
I'm not one to be trigger happy but.. can we please please please drop the hammer on him ?

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'm not one to be trigger happy but.. can we please please please drop the hammer on him ?
You sure about that? People are pretty salty that Gohan split. I'd hate to see the meltdown if this cat skipped town as well.

Then again, I'm still deciphering his inaugural post. You're probably more up to date than I am.

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
You sure about that? People are pretty salty that Gohan split. I'd hate to see the meltdown if this cat skipped town as well.

Then again, I'm still deciphering his inaugural post. You're probably more up to date than I am.

I just want to use a trigger mostly