OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to set new rules soon to make it more "fair" but I'm sure people will continue to be mad. Stomps will be banned. Leg Sweep will be banned. How about the dropkicks? Everyone goes on about them so why not? My superkick is 100% getting banned. Anything else?

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm going to set new rules soon to make it more "fair" but I'm sure people will continue to be mad. Stomps will be banned. Leg Sweep will be banned. How about the dropkicks? Everyone goes on about them so why not? My superkick is 100% getting banned. Anything else?
Stomps are fine, they shouldn't have to go. There's a very specific dropkick animation that should be banned. Not all dropkicks. Superkicks are all fine. Really only the sweep needs to go.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
It's not stomps that get people mad it's the fact that when their reversed you immediately hit a move making that reversal pointless, it's annoying and unrealistic.
Stomps are fine, they shouldn't have to go. There's a very specific dropkick animation that should be banned. Not all dropkicks. Superkicks are all fine. Really only the sweep needs to go.
You can just use other fast moves that does the same trick. The game has many moves that will cause that

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You can just use other fast moves that does the same trick. The game has many moves that will cause that
Haven't encountered any other ones. It's literally just the sweep and that one dropkick.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Alright, I feel like there is an inherent issue with how people treat this league. Yes, it is technically competitive. Its how e-feds in general work. But this isn't serious business. It's meant to be fun, and believe it or not, sweeping away at someone as soon as they reverse isn't fun. There should be desire to win, obviously. But it shouldn't come at the cost of the aspect of the league thats meant to be fun.

Reactions: Harrison

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Sweep is banned. The running superkick is banned. The instant dropkick is banned. Doing more than one stomp at a time is banned.

Now just move on

Harrison

The Showoff
Reaction score
Doing more than one stomp at a time is banned.
Out of interest, if someone dominates a match, but say they hit two unreversed stomps before hitting their signature then their finisher then winning. Does the other person have grounds for a rematch?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm also going to take my leave as an active in ring wrestler in this league. It clearly isn't working so I'm going to stick with the Xbox league. I will sort everything out for Hell In A Cell and who will be new World champion

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
This is taking shit a bit to far IMO. Banning 90% of the game isn't going to solve anything. Yes, I do find some stuff to be cheap, but other than the moves where there's no reversal animation whatsoever, then everything else is fine. Everyone's just taking shit to far and way to serious (Coming from me, I know) Just play the damn game properly. You shouldn't have to force people to play the right way since everyone has their own styles and ways, just so long as it's not really bad like a spammed Orton kick in WWE 12 then just take the fucking loss and move on. I'm a very competitive person and I do get mad when I lose, and sometimes I find things in the matches that I lost that I don't like and I will complain about them, but at the end of the day, if you lost, you lost because you played shit or your opponent just played better. This all started with Sam vs Frosty, Sam, you lost that match, badly. There's no excuse for losing like that other than Frosty schooled you in every way. Just get over it and move on. I don't mind a bit of bragging and banter but Jesus.

Harrison

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm also going to take my leave as an active in ring wrestler in this league. It clearly isn't working so I'm going to stick with the Xbox league. I will sort everything out for Hell In A Cell and who will be new World champion