OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Out of interest, if someone dominates a match, but say they hit two unreversed stomps before hitting their signature then their finisher then winning. Does the other person have grounds for a rematch?
Forget about that rule. It's silly to remove stomps. The other rules will stand though.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This is taking shit a bit to far IMO. Banning 90% of the game isn't going to solve anything. Yes, I do find some stuff to be cheap, but other than the moves where there's no reversal animation whatsoever, then everything else is fine. Everyone's just taking shit to far and way to serious (Coming from me, I know) Just play the damn game properly. You shouldn't have to force people to play the right way since everyone has their own styles and ways, just so long as it's not really bad like a spammed Orton kick in WWE 12 then just take the fucking loss and move on. I'm a very competitive person and I do get mad when I lose, and sometimes I find things in the matches that I lost that I don't like and I will complain about them, but at the end of the day, if you lost, you lost because you played shit or your opponent just played better. This all started with Sam vs Frosty, Sam, you lost that match, badly. There's no excuse for losing like that other than Frosty schooled you in every way. Just get over it and move on. I don't mind a bit of bragging and banter but Jesus.
Its not banning 90% of the game. It's banning about three things. And its all for the better.

ChrisPBacon69

Jobber
Reaction score
This league just isn't gonna be fun if everything is just going to slowly be banned

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well let's be honest I come on this league to have abit of fun the rules of only one stomp cannot be help for example if I hold down square and accidentally hit a stomp it's not my bloody fault is it so thats just a stupid rules and literally becoming less and less 'fun' all the time

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well let's be honest I come on this league to have abit of fun the rules of only one stomp cannot be help for example if I hold down square and accidentally hit a stomp it's not my bloody fault is it so thats just a stupid rules and literally becoming less and less 'fun' all the time
The stomp thing is excessive, I agree there.

Harrison

The Showoff
Reaction score
Welsh mate, we all want to have fun, can't you read? The thing is, when someone keeps doing the same fucking thing over and over and over again, it's not fun is it? No one asked him to ban stomps, just "fucking chill, it's a game mate". Don't write a fucking paragraph and then tell everyone to move on

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I don't want to hear this shit again because it makes this league look terrible. We can't go a few months without some sort of big argument and that's silly. I agree with Welsh about me clearly beating Sam and now you all need to move on. Banning a few moves won't make you any better or any worse. I probably lied about me leaving as an active wrestler since you know.....I like killing people. I will ban those moves if it makes you all happy

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Now, back on subject... CiV. I kicked your ass, boy! (A bit of banter back in this place) You never hit 1 finisher in 2 matches... Dude, YOU SUCK!
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

i have reverse you syndrome. I struggle in friendlies and am god-tier in league matches. also my foot was on the rope, ya bish

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't want to hear this shit again because it makes this league look terrible. We can't go a few months without some sort of big argument and that's silly. I agree with Welsh about me clearly beating Sam and now you all need to move on. Banning a few moves won't make you any better or any worse. I probably lied about me leaving as an active wrestler since you know.....I like killing people. I will ban those moves if it makes you all happy
Are you broken?