OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Not saying it isn't. Doesn't stop the way you're handling this from being lame as fuck.
What? How does a simple no mean I'm handling this lame as fuck? The idea is silly and it would just separate everyone for no good reason.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Scared everyone will be a cruiserweight?
It's a dumb idea. The league is for people to interact and play with each other. Making a new division is just silly

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What? How does a simple no mean I'm handling this lame as fuck? The idea is silly and it would just separate everyone for no good reason.
Justify your thinking a little bit, having watched the match I can't in any way see how you're playing any different from the kids I face on ranked all the time. You're not playing competitively, you're exploiting the issues/cheap animations in the game to get yourself ahead because you couldn't do it otherwise.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
It'd be one title, where people can declare if they're in or out and they could still be in the cheap league
First of all if I added this you would not be running it. You started a whole argument for no reason. I'm always open to new ideas like I've been doing for the past week....I didn't do anything without letting the league decide. And again @Harrison and @Sam?! are clearly wanting to run this league like everything that happened weeks ago. This is getting out of hand for no reason.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Watch the damn match since he started everything over it. I'm going to discuss everything with the admin due to this shit getting boring now.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Opened the thread since some people do want to talk. Stop with all that new division stuff.....I'll open a vote soon to decide on that and it would be apart of the current league anyway. I'm talking to the admin about everything else