OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
How many finishers did you hit on me? Hell, at the start I was beating you so bad that I had to pin you off of a normal move because I thought that you weren't playing, haha.
because I wasn't playing. you had an advantage from the start :/

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
yeah but i've won, like, 6, in a row.
... Big whoop. Beating Geek or Scat is second nature, everyone's done it... It's like shooting Apu on The Simpsons. Fair enough, you've beaten me, but now we're checking if that was just a fluke win. Lets see. Round 3, here we go.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
no. i know i am.
tumblr_inline_mfixxoqViX1qmxu24.gif

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
So lads, spamming stomps and dropkicks, using the sweep and starting the match off a running move are real championly things to do. Who remembers when people use to win off of their own finisher and try to put on good matches eh? Good match, schmood match amirite?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
So lads, spamming stomps and dropkicks, using the sweep and starting the match off a running move are real championly things to do. Who remembers when people use to win off of their own finisher and try to put on good matches eh? Good match, schmood match amirite?
What is wrong with you? I have a video uploading right now. Stop being a baby when you can't play a competitive style. Everyone uses dropkicks after stomps since it's fucking normal. The sweep was done once in the whole match. Bloody sad dude

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
What is wrong with you? I have a video uploading right now. Stop being a baby when you can't play a competitive style. Everyone uses dropkicks after stomps since it's fucking normal. The sweep was done once in the whole match. Bloody sad dude
also both @Welsh-Wizard-97 and @Geek773 use the sweep and I'm going to guess more.
@Sam?! you can't call someone cheap when you get beat. You got beat because I was better than you at the game

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
... Big whoop. Beating Geek or Scat is second nature, everyone's done it... It's like shooting Apu on The Simpsons. Fair enough, you've beaten me, but now we're checking if that was just a fluke win. Lets see. Round 3, here we go.
Rope break tho

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
To be fair I think the sweep/dropkick thats impossible to reverse are cheap no matter who uses it
The sweep is used to counter stomps since everyone does it. Dropkicks are normal to have on your CAW and 90% of the league does.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The sweep is used to counter stomps since everyone does it. Dropkicks are normal to have on your CAW and 90% of the league does.
Theres one animation in particular I'm talking about for dropkicks. Sweeps have the same problem.

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
also both @Welsh-Wizard-97 and @Geek773 use the sweep and I'm going to guess more.
@Sam?! you can't call someone cheap when you get beat. You got beat because I was better than you at the game
This particular league never used to be about who can win the fastest/the cheapest. There's a thing called "sportsmanship" that I'm not showing you rn because you didn't show it to me. Does it make any kayfabe sense for a monster heel to stomp then dropkick them when they are trying to get up? They are tactics and if you wanna reduce your league to that then fine but I'm not going to just sit here and be a part of something so basic and stupid.

Reactions: Mike Thunder

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I do have the dropkick... And it is reversable, I've done it and people have reversed it against me. But the sweep has been removed from my moveset since I never used it and I really do hate moves that don't reverse properly.