OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yes because I've legitimately beaten everyone who's notably good at the game this year. Fair enough I've lost some as well but I know I'm the overall better player than most of the league (There are people that I will concede that are just as good if not better than me, like Gino or Frosty. And Yellow's a good opponent as well but that's it really).
you haven't beaten me since i got good.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
If you say you're better than someone and then you lose...are you really better than them?
I will say though, that you've improved dramatically at the game. I actually didn't expect it since the last time we had a match you were so damn bad at it but good on you though, you've gotten good. The slogan for Precision should be "Precision... Where even the jobbers are good"

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I will say though, that you've improved dramatically at the game. I actually didn't expect it since the last time we had a match you were so damn bad at it but good on you though, you've gotten good. The slogan for Precision should be "Precision... Where even the jobbers are good"
I was always good, I just struggled at the kicking out bits.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
you haven't beaten me since i got good.
I've had 1 match with you since you got good. It took me 3 times until I beat Frosty and about 5 times since I beat Gino... It happened though and I can guarantee that you'd lose against both of those WWE gaming juggernauts. You're turning into me now. Beat someone who's on top of their game and then talk big.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I've had 1 match with you since you got good. It took me 3 times until I beat Frosty and about 5 times since I beat Gino... It happened though and I can guarantee that you'd lose against both of those WWE gaming juggernauts. You're turning into me now. Beat someone who's on top of their game and then talk big.
I've beaten Gino in my sleep.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I buried you in every way in our first match... I still had a green health bar by the end of it. Either you just had a bad day or you were really shit at the start of the year.
Probably a bad day, most of my matches were pretty close.
They're called dreams.
Nah, I've got the videographic evidence of me squashing him.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Probably a bad day, most of my matches were pretty close.

Nah, I've got the videographic evidence of me squashing him.
... Okay. You're so good at the game, right? Well get on the game and see if you can beat me twice. I kinda sorta want to beat this Welsh complex out of you since I'm the only one who's allowed to brag about how good they are.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
... Okay. You're so good at the game, right? Well get on the game and see if you can beat me twice. I kinda sorta want to beat this Welsh complex out of you since I'm the only one who's allowed to brag about how good they are.
Lezzgo mang