OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Welsh-Wizard-97 and @Mike Thunder will be picked for Team VS Team this week. @SupaHeeroh and @CiV are going up for Team Green

Also I'm going to start the discussions about the 2K17 league this week. If you have any suggestions or questions then now would be the best time.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Welsh-Wizard-97 and @Mike Thunder will be picked for Team VS Team this week. @SupaHeeroh and @CiV are going up for Team Green

Also I'm going to start the discussions about the 2K17 league this week. If you have any suggestions or questions then now would be the best time.
Maybe make it mandatory for CAWs to be uploaded under a specific tag (WWEF/Precision)? Because then its easy to check movesets and see if they could be deemed "unfair". It also allows people get a closer look at abilities/skills/overalls, see if any shenanigans are going on there. It also makes it easier for someone like me to do posters/match cards/those kindsathings since all the CAWs would be easily accessed/downloaded.

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Joseph Diamond storms out of the back. No Diamonds from Sierra Leone. His scarf, having been destroyed by Jack Rogue no longer drapes itself over his shoulders, his sunglasses are still on his face although now they are in a much darker shade of red. The Intercontinental Championship hangs from his left hand as he marches to the timekeepers area, demanding a microphone. After being handed one, he rolls back into the ring and slaps the microphone to make sure it's working, because that's a thing people do apparently.

Joseph Diamond: Jack Rogue. Anderson Vega. I don’t care about your little arrangement. I don’t care if you own Jackson or whatever Anderson, what you do in your personal time isn’t any of my business. What is my business is last week you assaulted me, sent me to the hospital. Left me with a mild concussion. Bruised a couple of my ribs. Whatever. But you destroyed the scarf worn by my father when he won his first world championship. I cannot stand idly by when my fathers legacy. MY legacy is tarnished by you and your mini-me. So here’s whats gonna happen. I’ll give you two until the count of ten to come out here or I’ll come back there and bring you out here myself.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eig-

Diamonds methodical count is suddenly interrupted by the theme music of....

*Andersen Vega's music causes boos and jeers to rain quickly down from the stands as, after a moment or two, Vega emerges from gorilla (FKA the "Alice Position") onto the stage with a slimy, cocky grin on his face, arms spread wide to bask in his extremely hostile reception. He laughs and then beckons behind him, where Jack Rogue emerges through the curtain. A muted pop can be heard through the constant stream of boos which brings a small smile to Jack's face, but when Vega turns around Rogue's face is impassive and slightly bowed. Andersen grins once more and begins to swagger down the entrance ramp, with his employee following at a respectful distance. Joseph Diamond is still stood in the centre of the ring, title in hand and glaring with equal intensity at both men, his fury evident even as his ruby shades mask his eyes. When Vega reaches the ring he turns to his left, pausing to chuckle at the front row fans shouting abuse at him as he climbs the steel steps. He pauses, one hand on the top rope, then turns to Jack. Andersen points at the ring ropes in front of him, and Rogue reluctantly climbs onto the apron to sit on the middle rope. Vega steps into the ring through the gap and claims a second microphone from the cameraman as Jack enters behind him*

Andersen: Joseph Diamond. Coming out here to whine about some "tarnished legacy", huh? Who are you to whine about achievements being tainted by others - I was one of the most dominant Iron Man champions of all time, and I never lost that belt. And [then] when I cashed it in for a one-on-one match for the European Title, I got dumped unceremoniously into a fucking match, where you cost me that belt. You got lucky, you aren't close to good enough to be a champion in my company, and whether you like it or not, that... *Vega points to the Intercontinental title belt hanging at the champion's side, without taking his eyes off Diamond* ...is mine! And that...

*Andersen beckons Jack over with a smirk. He walks over begrudgingly, and Vega ruffles his hair and then leans his arm on Rogue's shoulder*

Andersen: ...other than to advance this kid's education, is why I had Jack attack you last week. Because you screwed me! So I don't know why you asked me to come out here tonight, but-

*Vega is cut off suddenly by an angry Intercontinental Champion*

Joseph Diamond: Do you honestly believe in your mind that I didn't earn this? That I didn't train for months upon months, rehabilitate my shoulder, that I didn't come back and beat everyone put in my path. That includes both you and lapdog. And neither of you ever stood a chance. Not because Tony Stark was there, or because you were cheated out of anything. Because you weren't good enough. And I want you out here tonight, because I want to face Jack Rogue. At Hell in a Cell, in Hell in a Cell. I don't care. I want a match and I want to destroy him.

Jack. I mean absolutely every syllable when I say I want to hurt you. When I say that, I don't mean you'll be a bit banged up for the next week or so. I mean, that when the match is over you'll be carted out on a stretcher, that you feel the pain I felt when a part of my family was destroyed because you felt you had something to prove to this walking cliche.

Andersen. We can do this the easy way, or I can break your face over my knees and take him out on my own time. It's your choice.

*While Andersen Vega appears to be pondering Diamond's words, Jack Rogue astonishes him by leaning in front of Vega to talk into the microphone*

Jack: If a match with me is what you want I'm always up for it. I take on all comers to entertain these people like I always have and always will. And on a grand stage like Hell In A Cell, in a match I've never experienced, I'll take this opportunity with both hands. You don't come into this business without the willingness to get hurt, and get hurt badly, and make no mistake when I say that Jack Rogue will hit back, harder than you could ever have antici-

*Suddenly, Andersen covers the microphone with his hand, cutting off his employee in his prime. The crowd boo suddenly and loudly as anguish and frustration fill Jack's face, while Vega smirks before retaking control of his mic*

Andersen: You don't know what you're doing, Jack. Let daddy handle this one.

*The boos continue from fans who thought they may have been hearing a match made involving Rogue, instead witnessing Jack's freedom strangled by Andersen*

Andersen: Joey-boy. As much as it's very clear that you want this match, and also that bitch boy here wants this match, I'm not gonna let it happen without a catch. So here are my terms: first, I get you, one-on-one, tonight. To prove that I am better than you and that if I'd got the European title shot I deserved, I'd be out here today title belt in hand. Second, if you really want to hurt Jack at Hell in a Cell... why should he sign up with nothing to gain? If you really want that match Diamond, you're gonna have to put your title on the line. And you're gonna have to go through the king of this world to get there. If you really want to put a hurting on Jacky, that's how it's going to happen. So... *Vega smirks cockily once again and leans in closer to the champion* ...you game, champ?

Diamond sounds taken aback by the comment, and as he takes the Intercontinental Championship in both of his hands, he stares down at the belt, looking back and it begins an internal debate that Diamond hasn't had in a while.

Okay, you've got to give him the match.

But, the title would be on the line...do I really want, or even need to risk it?

Do you want to be taken seriously as a champion?

Yeah, bu-

Then you need to do this. Right now, nobody respects you. They think you're a fluke. No number of regular wins is going to change that.

But, nobody has even come close to beating me before.

Yes, but wins don't mean anything if you can't win when the pressures on. Take the match.

Fine.

Joseph Diamond: It doesn't matter if the titles on the line or not. I will walk into Hell in a Cell as Intercontinental Champion and I will walk out as Intercontinental Champion. And if you have any doubts in your mind that you never deserved this to begin with, tonight, I will do what I did to you at Summerslam. And then, I'll head into Hell in a Cell, and I will prove to everyone here, why I am, and always will be, YOUR Intercontinental Champion.

Joseph Diamond tosses the microphone out of the ring, and he takes off his sunglasses, and stares right into the eyes of Andersen Vega. Before you can say "face to face" Diamond is standing face-to-face with Vega, while Rogue looks on, a look of conflict and concern on his face. The stare down between the two goes on for about 15 seconds, and when a hush finally falls over the stadiu- JOSEPH DIAMOND WITH THE UNBREAKABLE FACEBREAKER ON VEGA. Diamond swings out of the move, BUT IS CAUGHT WITH A SUPERKICK FROM ROGUE. BOTH DIAMOND AND VEGA ARE DOWN. Rogue is standing tall over Joseph Diamond! But what will the scene be next Sunday at Hell in a Cell. OH MY!!!! These two will face each other later tonight, but right now we've gotta take a break, don't go anywhere!

@CiV and I would really appreciate if as many of y'all as possible read and gave feedback on this thank youuuu <3

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@CiV and I would really appreciate if as many of y'all as possible read and gave feedback on this thank youuuu <3
I'm going to be honest here, I'm getting drained and unmotivated with this league. I've tried to write a promo but I really just can't be arsed most of the time. So, with that said, you're actually keeping Vega alive and you have been the last couple of weeks so thanks. I will continue to try to get some motivation in me. As far as the promo goes, I think you played both character's very well. I think that CiV is one of the best promos in the league and I think that you guys both did a great job as you both always do. I really enjoyed reading that promo so well done.

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest here, I'm getting drained and unmotivated with this league. I've tried to write a promo but I really just can't be arsed most of the time. So, with that said, you're actually keeping Vega alive and you have been the last couple of weeks so thanks. I will continue to try to get some motivation in me.
Sad to hear. Hopefully the new game will help with some motivation when that drops. Or maybe just the fact that you're basically the best at this one xD

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Sad to hear. Hopefully the new game will help with some motivation when that drops. Or maybe just the fact that you're basically the best at this one xD
That's majorly questionable... I know I like to say that I'm the best but I don't play the game anymore and I ain't actually had a match since Summerslam so my skill at the game has dwindled tremendously. Like, really bad. Funny thing is, I'm a boss in non-league matches, I beat Frosty the other day in what was a pretty even match (Nobody has an even match with Frosty, win or lose, but I did so yey) but over the last like, six league matches that I've had I've preformed poorly.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest here, I'm getting drained and unmotivated with this league. I've tried to write a promo but I really just can't be arsed most of the time. So, with that said, you're actually keeping Vega alive and you have been the last couple of weeks so thanks. I will continue to try to get some motivation in me. As far as the promo goes, I think you played both character's very well. I think that CiV is one of the best promos in the league and I think that you guys both did a great job as you both always do. I really enjoyed reading that promo so well done.
Joe Dirt is an awesome character. He does it right cause CiV is really just a fuckwit like Joe D <3 I would say CiV, myself, and Geek are some of the best promos in the league.

(Nothing but love brother hh dude jack man)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
That's majorly questionable... I know I like to say that I'm the best but I don't play the game anymore and I ain't actually had a match since Summerslam so my skill at the game has dwindled tremendously. Like, really bad. Funny thing is, I'm a boss in non-league matches, I beat Frosty the other day in what was a pretty even match (Nobody has an even match with Frosty, win or lose, but I did so yey) but over the last like, six league matches that I've had I've preformed poorly.
I get that too (to a lesser extent since at my best I'm still not amazing, just good enough to beat average competition), hard to do kickouts etc and keep a clear head in a pressure situation when it's easy to get in your own head. I don't really have it worked out at all but I find that trying to be confident is a good starting point. Form is temporary but...

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I get that too (to a lesser extent since at my best I'm still not amazing, just good enough to beat average competition), hard to do kickouts etc and keep a clear head in a pressure situation when it's easy to get in your own head. I don't really have it worked out at all but I find that trying to be confident is a good starting point. Form is temporary but...
Do you know me? I go into matches knowing full well that I'm better than my opponent and I end up struggling.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Do you know me? I go into matches knowing full well that I'm better than my opponent and I end up struggling.
If you say you're better than someone and then you lose...are you really better than them?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
If you say you're better than someone and then you lose...are you really better than them?
Yes because I've legitimately beaten everyone who's notably good at the game this year. Fair enough I've lost some as well but I know I'm the overall better player than most of the league (There are people that I will concede that are just as good if not better than me, like Gino or Frosty. And Yellow's a good opponent as well but that's it really).