OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Theres one animation in particular I'm talking about for dropkicks. Sweeps have the same problem.
Again I'm more than fine with people using the sweep to counter stomps since most people do indeed use then too much. Most of the dropkicks are the same

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
I do have the dropkick... And it is reversable, I've done it and people have reversed it against me. But the sweep has been removed from my moveset since I never used it and I really do hate moves that don't reverse properly.
Do you stomp people so they reverse, then do the dropkick in the pretty much irreversible combo?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
This particular league never used to be about who can win the fastest/the cheapest. There's a thing called "sportsmanship" that I'm not showing you rn because you didn't show it to me. Does it make any kayfabe sense for a monster heel to stomp then dropkick them when they are trying to get up? They are tactics and if you wanna reduce your league to that then fine but I'm not going to just sit here and be a part of something so basic and stupid.
It's a competitive league. You need to learn to play this game with a competitive style.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The dropkick can be reversed and the sweep can be reversed with a fast combo. I still have the video uploading so I'm going to let you all judge it

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Do you agree it's kind of cheap though because of how it makes someone either waste a reversal or reverse again,?
It can be reversed with a fast follow up.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Do you stomp people so they reverse, then do the dropkick in the pretty much irreversible combo?
The promlem people have with it is they always fall for it. What makes it so hard is that most people will attempt to grab instead of trying to reverse, and so it almost always works.

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's a competitive league. You need to learn to play this game with a competitive style.
I understand, and in a league without kayfabe or promos I would have to ground to call you out but this is a league with kayfabe and promos based on fun. Nobody has fun in a match like that and you are the champion. There's supposed to be honour there.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I understand, and in a league without kayfabe or promos I would have to ground to call you out but this is a league with kayfabe and promos based on fun. Nobody has fun in a match like that and you are the champion. There's supposed to be honour there.
And that's why we use after the match promos. Is it normal for people to kick out of 10 finishers? No. People play to win and if someone else says otherwise then they're lying. I played to win and I did win fairly.

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
The dropkick can be reversed and the sweep can be reversed with a fast combo. I still have the video uploading so I'm going to let you all judge it
What if I get a majority of people on my side? Frankly I don't want a rematch with you because you play like trash, but would you consider adding a division in the league that is based of playing honourably and respectfully? Maybe call it a cruiserweight division where people earn their shots through good matches and promos which would be judged by the whole league similar to an e-fed? I'll happily run that division to show you how a real league should work...

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Do you agree it's kind of cheap though because of how it makes someone either waste a reversal or reverse again,?
I do see why people think it's cheap, since it is fucking annoying, but as far as cheap tactics go, that's like a really puny one. I can accept that as part of the game since it can be reversed if people tried to reverse it.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
What if I get a majority of people on my side? Frankly I don't want a rematch with you because you play like trash, but would you consider adding a division in the league that is based of playing honourably and respectfully? Maybe call it a cruiserweight division where people earn their shots through good matches and promos which would be judged by the whole league similar to an e-fed? I'll happily run that division to show you how a real league should work...
No.