OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

i have reverse you syndrome. I struggle in friendlies and am god-tier in league matches. also my foot was on the rope, ya bish
Sooooooooooooooooooo, all we need is a way to have me verses you in a league match that isn't a league match so that we're both at our best? Any Ideas?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_n04upgqsTy1qbygev.gif

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sooooooooooooooooooo, all we need is a way to have me verses you in a league match that isn't a league match so that we're both at our best? Any Ideas?
Don't clown me out with rope break cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Don't clown me out with rope break cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
Your mistake... You should've kicked out. In all fairness, with the position of the ref, it was kind of realistic him not seeing your hand on the rope since the ref was behind me when he was counting so there was an entire human body obstructing his view.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Go get the names of those moves for me please.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Either way... In non league matches, I've gone 3 in a row now. I've beaten The World Champion of both leagues and the Intercontinental Champion of the PS4 League... I am king of non league matches.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Your mistake... You should've kicked out. In all fairness, with the position of the ref, it was kind of realistic him not seeing your hand on the rope since the ref was behind me when he was counting so there was an entire human body obstructing his view.
Thats why I didn't kick out tbf. And it's not like I didn't have the chance to hit two finishers on you, you just...reversed them. So it wasn't a squash match tbf.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Thats why I didn't kick out tbf. And it's not like I didn't have the chance to hit two finishers on you, you just...reversed them. So it wasn't a squash match tbf.
I reversed them, you didn't... And the first match was a squash match, lol. The second one was even but I was just on form with the reversals.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Dropkick 13 is the dropkick that I use... Don't know if it's the one being banned or not but still. The sweep is legit just called Sweep. And since we're banning moves that everyone hates and think is cheap... The Spin Kick 1 moves is another that has no reversal animation that really pisses me off so [HASHTAG]#BanItFrosty[/HASHTAG]!

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Dropkick 13 is the dropkick that I use... Don't know if it's the one being banned or not but still. The sweep is legit just called Sweep. And since we're banning moves that everyone hates and think is cheap... The Spin Kick 1 moves is another that has no reversal animation that really pisses me off so [HASHTAG]#BanItFrosty[/HASHTAG]!
That's basically it. Well done Welsh.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

What's the running superkick?