OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Yey! He's back! I want on Team Green... Is that even possible? Team Blue sucks (Partly because Team Blue has all the people that I want to beat up... Except for CiV. LOL! Loverly promo though... Alcoholic Buster is BAE.
Ehh, I rushed it. I don't think its that good but its sunday and I didnt have a promo up, couldnt think of anything better.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yey! He's back! I want on Team Green... Is that even possible? Team Blue sucks (Partly because Team Blue has all the people that I want to beat up... Except for CiV. LOL! Loverly promo though... Alcoholic Buster is BAE.
thems fighting words

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Well let's see it would've taken 5 mins to write a reply to my promo for our little feud thing. I mean I know I didn't give you heads up and stuff but i was seriously only hoping for a little thing since you are meant to be one of the ones whose good at promos and I thought you could help improve it but no. You've started a hell of a lot of arguments in this forum and made a lot of people feel bad about themselves including Will and Tony. It's just making this forum feel like an aggressive place and is one of the reasons is becoming less fun for to be honest.
So, you're argument is that I didn't reply to your promo because I had no idea it was coming and I had like 2 other promos to write at that time and so I shot you down? Well, if you ever want a segment with me or anyone, just ask. My problem was that you pretty much nearly threw me into a segment without me having a choice in the matter. You said that I was supposed to be one of the ones good at promos right? Do you know how I improved? People pointed out shit that I did that was stupid, wrong or didn't make sense in the promos and I tried not to do those things again. Even down to grammar and spelling. It got to a point that I was literally inviting people to tell me everything wrong with my promos because I wanted so badly to improve them. You mistake my trying to help out as wanting to argue. Yes, I could word things better sometimes but all I'm trying to do is what everyone did for me, help to improve them. And back to that issue with the segment that you wrote without telling me. If you had just asked I would have been happy to do it, but I had no idea about it and I had no say in it. If you PM'd me and say that you wanted to do a segment then I'd probably agree and we could've planned something good out. I don't mind helping, I'd just like some control over my own character. Like Geek has never used my character in a promo without my consent before hand and I'm fine with him doing it. Sorry if I offended anyone but my only intent was to help out and teach people how to do things correctly both in promos and when it comes to planning them.

Again, sorry.

Reactions: Geek773

ChrisPBacon69

Jobber
Reaction score
So, you're argument is that I didn't reply to your promo because I had no idea it was coming and I had like 2 other promos to write at that time and so I shot you down? Well, if you ever want a segment with me or anyone, just ask. My problem was that you pretty much nearly threw me into a segment without me having a choice in the matter. You said that I was supposed to be one of the ones good at promos right? Do you know how I improved? People pointed out shit that I did that was stupid, wrong or didn't make sense in the promos and I tried not to do those things again. Even down to grammar and spelling. It got to a point that I was literally inviting people to tell me everything wrong with my promos because I wanted so badly to improve them. You mistake my trying to help out as wanting to argue. Yes, I could word things better sometimes but all I'm trying to do is what everyone did for me, help to improve them. And back to that issue with the segment that you wrote without telling me. If you had just asked I would have been happy to do it, but I had no idea about it and I had no say in it. If you PM'd me and say that you wanted to do a segment then I'd probably agree and we could've planned something good out. I don't mind helping, I'd just like some control over my own character. Like Geek has never used my character in a promo without my consent before hand and I'm fine with him doing it. Sorry if I offended anyone but my only intent was to help out and teach people how to do things correctly both in promos and when it comes to planning them.

Again, sorry.
I'm sorry for causing such a thing over it but thanks for being responsible about it all.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I'm sorry for causing such a thing over it but thanks for being responsible about it all.
It's fine, man. At least you were honest about it and all. If we ever have a match in the future and you want to do something with me, ask and I'll be happy too... I mean, who am I to deny helping people learn from my greatness? Lol.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yes... Team Green is like the JJJ (Jobbers and Jokes Jamboree) and there's no challenge in mutilating them. So I'd rather join that team and face the beasts in Team Blue.
You haven't exactly been lighting up the stat-sheet last couple of weeks though, have you :kanye3:

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
You haven't exactly been lighting up the stat-sheet last couple of weeks though, have you :kanye3:
I lit up your face pretty badly earlier though, didn't I? It looked like a scene from Jaws. Also, after Geek makes you his bitch at Hell In A Cell, I'll be coming for you.