OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I lit up your face pretty badly earlier though, didn't I? It looked like a scene from Jaws. Also, after Geek makes you his bitch at Hell In A Cell, I'll be coming for you.
*cough* cough*

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Yeah but this was a league match where we were both putting in our best. I think this match counts for more.
Oh bitch I will kill you if we fight in a league match again! And as I've explained numerous times, non-league match Welsh is me at my best. League match Welsh is me buckling under pressure.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Cmon... Considering the last time you had a match Frosty turned you into a human pinata, you need all the practice that you can get... And so do I.
I've only ever played 1/2 matches a week (depending on if I also have a match on the xbox side) for months now. I dont like playing this game for fun because it isnt.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
A no. You're too optimistic at getting a match with me right now.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I do need to say arguments will not be tolerated anymore. It's getting a little too much and it does make the league shit for most people. Provoking an argument or taking part in an argument will be an instant strike or suspension from the league. This new rule is coming in due to the big argument today and the ones in the past. This forum doesn't want people bitching in the league or anything....Be respectful to members. Just try to have fun and don't go over the top when you're pissed.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I do need to say arguments will not be tolerated anymore. It's getting a little too much and it does make the league shit for most people. Provoking an argument or taking part in an argument will be an instant strike or suspension from the league. This new rule is coming in due to the big argument today and the ones in the past. This forum doesn't want people bitching in the league or anything....Be respectful to members. Just try to have fun and don't go over the top when you're pissed.
Um... what? First things first, define "argument", because if it's just two people who believe different things trying to explain why they think what they think then that's a debate with which there is exactly nothing wrong. What else, exactly, is the OOC thread for but that kind of discussion? And if you say that it's only when people start insulting each other then that's OK but a lot of "insults" will be jokes between people who have no problem with it or who don't think it's any type of big deal, which means that you can only consider it bad if someone reports it as something they want dealt with... which is the exact system in place currently...

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Um... what? First things first, define "argument", because if it's just two people who believe different things trying to explain why they think what they think then that's a debate with which there is exactly nothing wrong. What else, exactly, is the OOC thread for but that kind of discussion? And if you say that it's only when people start insulting each other then that's OK but a lot of "insults" will be jokes between people who have no problem with it or who don't think it's any type of big deal, which means that you can only consider it bad if someone reports it as something they want dealt with... which is the exact system in place currently...
I = Confused.com