OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Agreed. In that case, could I suggest that a ban on "provocation" would be better? Or that whenever a pointless argument happens you say you want no more posts on an issue, istead of having an actual rule? Again just imo.
What if he's offline when the fight happens?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Just to give Frosty his well deserved due as a GM - he overcame possibly the biggest obstacle a league GM has ever faced which is the closing down of the website where the league was hosted. He convinced the Admin(s) of this site to give the leagues from another site an entire section, and support them, and then was a big part of rounding up members. So we basically owe the existence of this league to Frosty (among others, @SupaHeeroh was another big factor and I apologise if I've forgotten other especially important people). Also, he's made a huge effort to be democratic which is great to see and although some of his decisions have been (frankly) rash they've had the (percieved) best interests and (occasionally misunderstood) wants of league members at heart. WWE 2K16 is a very different game to WWE 2K15 and therefore needs different league rules - we have more freedom to be competitive because finishers can be kicked out of consistently and pretty much everyone has the skill to have an OK match with anyone else. But there are exploits in the game that can be abused and it's difficult to decide whether these should all be banned/restricted, and to what degree it's practical to do so.
<3
I love you

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Who doesn't love Joe Hendry?
HE FOOKIN MAKES THINGS BETTER M8

You're acting like I have a life outside this place :/
This made me laugh tbh, although allow me to assume that you sleep occasionally tho xD So it may help if there were someone who could be co-GM (or indeed vice-GM) that would generally be online during the hours when you'd generally be sleeping. That might be wishful thinking with the way timezones work tho...

I love you
Thanks bb <3

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Correction: and Joseph Conners.
This is why I hate you. I was waiting for around a minute, thinking a GIF would show up. No it's just writing that fades into the background. Fuck you Geek!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
This is why I hate you. I was waiting for around a minute, thinking a GIF would show up. No it's just writing that fades into the background. Fuck you Geek!
You cannot blame me for that - a) you should've expected it and b) you should've either noticed or checked for it. Idiot! :p

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
You cannot blame me for that - a) you should've expected it and b) you should've either noticed or checked for it. Idiot! :p
Man, I could spoil so much about the upcoming WCPW shows...