OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Ah but the best jobber is me, my record is worse than both of them so HA!
Over the MANY (MANY~!) times that I have beaten Tyson Blade, I can confirm that he's indeed a jobber, unfortunately.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Heh, thought I deleted that last night.

Just some of the people you have listed haven't been around in ages, or at all since they signed up.
That's just all the people who have signed up so I kind of need to keep them there haha

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Over the MANY (MANY~!) times that I have beaten Tyson Blade, I can confirm that he's indeed a jobber, unfortunately.
We are one and one on wins and losses, we NEED another match pal.

Yeah... Literally the shittest world champ ever.
I was just clutch on PPV's, lost on every normal show tho, booked like Rollins

Hawk was worse. Dude sent the entire world title picture into a three month long mess.
Don't forget when he also gave the Hardcore title to Reborn after one day of having it and ruined every bit of prestigious the title had smh

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget when he also gave the Hardcore title to Reborn after one day of having it and ruined every bit of prestigious the title had smh
Best Hardcore championship reign ever.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
We are one and one on wins and losses, we NEED another match pal.
I'm sorry? Who's the GREATEST TWF Champion of all-time, again? Yeah, that's me, brother~! Don't think I need to prove SHIT to you~

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah... Shockingly enough, Geek's never been more relevant as he is now. All he had to do was become my bitch.
OI U WOT M8

My first ever win over Olzster made me the most relevant thing going xD
Yeah well I own @Geek773 and he's way more of a jobber than @Mike Thunder was so HA! I own the better jobber.
OI AGAIN

I need to be in this HoF for dedication to the league through adversity. @Welsh-Wizard-97 can't go in due to extended dickhead phases

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Best Hardcore championship reign ever.
smh then he argued he deserved the title no doubt...... *sigh*

I'm sorry? Who's the GREATEST TWF Champion of all-time, again? Yeah, that's me, brother~! Don't think I need to prove SHIT to you~
I am the GREATEST TWF Champion of all-time, I am the longest reigning champ, you won it on the last show pal, no one remembers that title reign at all, brother WOO~!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Just because you had it 3 times doesn't necessarily make you the best world champ ever. For me Christian Chaos holds that honour (But that's opinionated)

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Just because you had it 3 times doesn't necessarily make you the best world champ ever. For me Christian Chaos holds that honour (But that's opinionated)
George the PROMO KING would have been the greatest, but he no-showed his world title match

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
OI U WOT M8

My first ever win over Olzster made me the most relevant thing going xD

OI AGAIN

I need to be in this HoF for dedication to the league through adversity. @Welsh-Wizard-97 can't go in due to extended dickhead phases
Adversity? I should be the headline hall of famer if that's all you need to get in. I was universally hated by GM's and league members alike. I got suspended twice. Got 2 other characters relatively over and made what was the worst run character wise ever with Andersen Vega from 2k14/15 which ended in utter burial by Scat and turned it to my favour and brought him back to success. I am the king of dedication!

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Adversity? I should be the headline hall of famer if that's all you need to get in. I was universally hated by GM's and league members alike. I got suspended twice. Got 2 other characters relatively over and made what was the worst run character wise ever with Andersen Vega from 2k14/15 which ended in utter burial by Scat and turned it to my favour and brought him back to success. I am the king of dedication!
Nah fam. You lost to a midget. You trash