OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
does anyone have the complete title history of the PS league? I would like to make a little Hall Of Fame with every champion in the history of the leagues

I'm Mr. money in the bank, all I know. :)

(If that even counts as a title.)

Last edited:

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I'm Mr. money in the bank, all I know. :)

(If that even counts as a title.)
No,
rocky-youre-a-bum-tshirt-logo.jpg

Reactions: Geek773

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Check the 2k14 league as well. Can't be leaving Christian Chaos out of this Hall Of fame thing. He was the beast in 2k14. @AfricanScatMahn can attest to that.
Still haven't forgiven him for John Cena me. It played out exactly how the Orton Cena iron man match. 3 wins up with 2 minutes remaining. He won the match by a win.... I never did get as close to the championship as I did that day. Felt like Booker T at wrestlemania 19..... storyline wise I deserved the win.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Actually yeah, ask @Indy he was there for all of it.
From the top of my head init~: PoPo was the first champion back in MP as far as I can recollect. After that, Frie, myself, Lariato Lars, JD Grayson and then me and Lariato Lars again. I can't quite remember after that, since I left at that time, but I left around the time of when Scat, Mike and all those joined so they can pick it up from there for ya, brother.