OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Did my best with WWE 13 and 2K14 from looking at TWF with the time machine screenshots. A lot of info would be missing since every page wasn't saved. But would this be about right from WWE 13 to the start of 2K15?

Larito Lars: WWE 13
Popo: WWE 13
ShowOff_T3: WWE 13
Larito Lars: 2K14
JD Grayson: 2K14
Indy Wrassler: 2K14
Larito Lars: 2K14
Muuuftah: 2K14
ChaosDDT: 2K14
JD Grayson: 2K14
Cornelius Matthews: 2K15

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
@Welsh-Wizard-97 have the list of 2K15 champions? Can't get to that league at all with the screenshots.
I can help you out here:

2k15 - @Harrison beat Corney.
2k15 - @Gambino cashed in on Harrison the PPV after.
2k15 - @Hawk beat Gino the PPV after, but vacated the title a few days later.
2k15 Jay Andersen(Harrison) won the vacant title in the main event of WrestleMania .
2k15 - I cashed in my GOC briefcase after the WM main event to beat Harrison for the title.

2k16 - I believe Indy beat me for the title because I never turned up for the match, in the last two or three weeks of the forum.
2k16 - Then obviously Yellow won the vacant title when we moved over here.

Reactions: Indy

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I can help you out here:

2k15 Jay Andersen(Harrison) won the vacant title in the main event of WrestleMania .
2k15 - I cashed in my GOC briefcase after the WM main event to beat Harrison for the title.

2k16 - I believe Indy beat me for the title because I never turned up for the match, in the last two or three weeks of the forum.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@Welsh-Wizard-97 have the list of 2K15 champions? Can't get to that league at all with the screenshots.
I'll try my best... Okay. Cornelius Matthews was the first World Champ of 2k15, he lost it to Harrison Payne (@Harrison )after a 2 month reign. Harrison lost it a month later after The Blade (@Gambino )cashed in his Money In The Bank to win the title. The Blade lost it to Justin Harrows @Hawk )a month later. Justin Harrows vacated the title a week later. A tournament was made to decide the new champ and Jack Ambrose won it but that match never counted. Harrison won the title again at wrestlemania but with a different character (Can't remember the name) but lost it to Tyson Blade (@Electro )after he cashed in his Gauntlet Of Champions contract on him after his match. Tyson Blade held it to the end of the year and well into 2k16, becoming the longest reigning TWF PS World champ ever and losing it in the last ever TWF PPV to DAnny Jacobs if I remember correctly.

As for the other titles, I ain't got that good a memory I'm sorry.

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I can help you out here:

Oh, too late... :( I wasn't helpful.