OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Adversity? I should be the headline hall of famer if that's all you need to get in. I was universally hated by GM's and league members alike. I got suspended twice. Got 2 other characters relatively over and made what was the worst run character wise ever with Andersen Vega from 2k14/15 which ended in utter burial by Scat and turned it to my favour and brought him back to success. I am the king of dedication!
But did you lose 12 times before you ever won? You caused your own adversity by being the "resident prick"! Jack Rogue's one of the best babyfaces in the league (fight me @Gambino) and I never needed a character change.

@TheFrostyBlur me and George the Promo King for the trying really hard wing!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
But did you lose 12 times before you ever won? You caused your own adversity by being the "resident prick"! Jack Rogue's one of the best babyfaces in the league (fight me @Gambino) and I never needed a character change.

@TheFrostyBlur me and George the Promo King for the trying really hard wing!
Losing isn't adversity... Losing is being shit at the game.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Just because you had it 3 times doesn't necessarily make you the best world champ ever. For me Christian Chaos holds that honour (But that's opinionated)
Oh yeah, obviously. My first and third reign came at times where the league closed just after that, and my second reign was a week long. Main evented a lot less than people think, it's just whenever I did main event and fight for the title, I immediately won it. I'm still like 16-0 at all PPV's as well lol

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, obviously. My first and third reign came at times where the league closed just after that, and my second reign was a week long. Main evented a lot less than people think, it's just whenever I did main event and fight for the title, I immediately won it. I'm still like 16-0 at all PPV's as well lol
You'd totally lose to me js ;)

Reactions: Indy

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
You'd totally lose to me js ;)
Brother, all you are to me is another crushed body in my 16-0 streak when I whipped your ass all around the ring to win the Hardcore Championship~!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Brother, all you are to me is another crushed body in my 16-0 streak when I whipped your ass all around the ring to win the Hardcore Championship~!
;(