OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Brother, all you are to me is another crushed body in my 16-0 streak when I whipped your ass all around the ring to win the Hardcore Championship~!
Too bad I never got to face you on an actual PPV brother, if I did I'd be the 1 in 16 and 1. *smirks*

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Too bad I never got to face you on an actual PPV brother, if I did I'd be the 1 in 16 and 1. *smirks*
Brother, ALL Blades are scared of me and Tyson is no exception~! You are a former champion, a legend, but if you had faced me on PPV before all of that happened, you wouldn't have been. I would've ended your career before you reached your peak, because even at your best...

*smirks*

You have no chance against me, brother~! You might be a legend now, but I've been THE legend before you ever was one~!~!!!!!!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Adding a new rule that removes the Super Heavyweight class from the league. I have received a few complaints now stating they have an unfair advantage right from the start. I also see people using this class with small wrestlers to just get that advantage which is highly unfair. Heavyweight is now the highest class you can pick and anyone using Super Heavyweight from this day forward will receive a strike. Most CAWs don't look like The Big Show anyway. Heavyweight is more than enough for this league.

People this rule may concern
@SupaHeeroh
@Harrison

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Brother, ALL Blades are scared of me and Tyson is no exception~! You are a former champion, a legend, but if you had faced me on PPV before all of that happened, you wouldn't have been. I would've ended your career before you reached your peak, because even at your best...

*smirks*

You have no chance against me, brother~! You might be a legend now, but I've been THE legend before you ever was one~!~!!!!!!
Brother, you are the one who is not in the leagues and that is because of me~! You are scared that a loss to me would ruin your reputation and I would prove that I am the better legend~!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Since everybody is talking about being a potential candidate for the hall of fame. Has anyone ever defeated Vacant before?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Brother, you are the one who is not in the leagues and that is because of me~! You are scared that a loss to me would ruin your reputation and I would prove that I am the better legend~!

*smirks*

I beat you and it only took me 5 minutes. I would've beat Indy but he saw that and ran away from me for half an hour. Step into a ring with me and I'll show what a legend looks like. You may have been relevant in TWF but WWEF is my world and I "Rule this shit". Step at me and get stepped on, bitches. (I'm bored)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I beat you and it only took me 5 minutes. I would've beat Indy but he saw that and ran away from me for half an hour. Step into a ring with me and I'll show what a legend looks like. You may have been relevant in TWF but WWEF is my world and I "Rule this shit". Step at me and get stepped on, bitches. (I'm bored)
Dood wat is da titel o da tred mang

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
It's called the Welsh Wizard Thread Of Verbal Ass Kicking... Why you ask?
6366aec71f9b954b70023f8b654c0066.png

dbd57bcbb3fff7245025a39061012200.png

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
I knew that normal show results didn't matter mang, I was undefeated on PPV for almost a year for a reason ma dude