OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
... You plonker.
Is this where the name was inspired?
league-of-gentlemen.jpg

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Bot busted. -

Last edited:

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
And just like that I lost the spark.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
The love to create promos and characters.
Some old guys from my old E-Feds found this site and are harassing me any they can, And they are using sock accounts off forum.
And then there are things here where I find things wrong with anything I do.
And my muse the only person who helped me is still overseas and I have not talked to her in weeks.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Softly, the breeze in the air begins to pick up, as the curtains coated with patterns of flowers and bright colours begin to dance the night away with the sun begins to sleep to introduce the night and the moon to the beautiful country of Cyprus. The camera is settled with it overlooking a balcony of a very luxurious house, it has a beautiful view of the sea and the sun setting itself. The balcony entrance has two very decorated french doors, which are made from what seems to be mahogany wood. There are also words inscribed into the wood, made with metallic gold. The french doors beam the last of the sunlight, as it seems like the perfect ending to a summer's day in the exotic city of Paphos.

Suddenly, the french doors open and a man begins to walk towards a table on the balcony. The man seems to be in his late twenties, he is olive skinned and is quite dashing. He is also very groomed with a trimmed beard and styled hair. He is wearing a white shirt, which only half the buttons are fastened. The proceeds to sit down with confidence, as he overlooks the view and seems very proud of himself. He grabs a glass and a bottle of wine from a bucket filled with ice, which is placed on the table positioned out of shot. The crystal, incrusted glass is then poured full of a scrumptious, strong, red sauvignon wine. The man takes a sip and then places the glass back onto the table, as his mouth contracts from the bitter beverage.

"Over the course of my life, I have been described as many things. Cocky, arrogant, self-confident, vain and even egotistical. Although, you can't blame me for that whatsoever! Everyone has an ego, mine is just bigger.... and better."

The man then turns his head to the camera and winks, as an astonishingly, beautiful woman steps out onto the balcony and lifts her hand out towards him. He smiles and grabs her hand with the segment ending with the both of them walking back into the house, as the camera fades to black.
[HASHTAG]#WeWantTyson[/HASHTAG]

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Softly, the breeze in the air begins to pick up, as the curtains coated with patterns of flowers and bright colours begin to dance the night away with the sun begins to sleep to introduce the night and the moon to the beautiful country of Cyprus. The camera is settled with it overlooking a balcony of a very luxurious house, it has a beautiful view of the sea and the sun setting itself. The balcony entrance has two very decorated french doors, which are made from what seems to be mahogany wood. There are also words inscribed into the wood, made with metallic gold. The french doors beam the last of the sunlight, as it seems like the perfect ending to a summer's day in the exotic city of Paphos.

Suddenly, the french doors open and a man begins to walk towards a table on the balcony. The man seems to be in his late twenties, he is olive skinned and is quite dashing. He is also very groomed with a trimmed beard and styled hair. He is wearing a white shirt, which only half the buttons are fastened. The proceeds to sit down with confidence, as he overlooks the view and seems very proud of himself. He grabs a glass and a bottle of wine from a bucket filled with ice, which is placed on the table positioned out of shot. The crystal, incrusted glass is then poured full of a scrumptious, strong, red sauvignon wine. The man takes a sip and then places the glass back onto the table, as his mouth contracts from the bitter beverage.

"Over the course of my life, I have been described as many things. Cocky, arrogant, self-confident, vain and even egotistical. Although, you can't blame me for that whatsoever! Everyone has an ego, mine is just bigger.... and better."

The man then turns his head to the camera and winks, as an astonishingly, beautiful woman steps out onto the balcony and lifts her hand out towards him. He smiles and grabs her hand with the segment ending with the both of them walking back into the house, as the camera fades to black.
That everyone has an ego line, I recognised it instantly because it's on my list of cocky quotes I've got written down that I found on Google haha. I'm pretty sure I've even used it myself at some point :p

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Just wanted to share this redesign of the ps4 version as he looked too much like the X1 version.
fun fact I wanted to use Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache, But someone uses it.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
That everyone has an ego line, I recognised it instantly because it's on my list of cocky quotes I've got written down that I found on Google haha. I'm pretty sure I've even used it myself at some point :p
Tis an homage to Buster Gates ;)