OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
True, forgot The Blade was a midget it's been a long time since I've played 2k with Gamberinio.
*with anyone

also look at my sig I GOT GOOD AT THE GAME ARE YOU PROUD

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
*with anyone

also look at my sig I GOT GOOD AT THE GAME ARE YOU PROUD
Actually, I haven't played 2k since my final title defense in TWF and I never played Indy, so he was awarded the belt. Also, I am proud, just wait until Tyson comes back and then that will mean nothing cause I'm going to beat the ever living crap out of Jack Rogue and finish with kicking your head...

...clean off your shoulders! ;)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Actually, I haven't played 2k since my final title defense in TWF and I never played Indy, so he was awarded the belt. Also, I am proud, just wait until Tyson comes back and then that will mean nothing cause I'm going to beat the ever living crap out of Jack Rogue and finish with kicking your head...

...clean off your shoulders! ;)
;(

I CALL UPON THE "ACTUALLY GOOD AT THE GAME BRIGADE" @SupaHeeroh @Welsh-Wizard-97 @TheFrostyBlur btw they're all in a stable now which is wonderful news for all

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
;(

I CALL UPON THE "ACTUALLY GOOD AT THE GAME BRIGADE" @SupaHeeroh @Welsh-Wizard-97 @TheFrostyBlur btw they're all in a stable now which is wonderful news for all
In one on one matches, I have never beat Yellow, although I thought I was very close to doing so. In leagues, Welsh and I are one a piece on wins and I've never fast the GM himself in the leagues. Why u do dis, they will destroy me :(

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
In one on one matches, I have never beat Yellow, although I thought I was very close to doing so. In leagues, Welsh and I are one a piece on wins and I've never fast the GM himself in the leagues. Why u do dis, they will destroy me :(
Nothing to do with me xD (other than that I just got done feuding with newly heel Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97... with a 3-3 draw for the Iron Man belt :p)

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Nothing to do with me xD (other than that I just got done feuding with newly heel Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97... with a 3-3 draw for the Iron Man belt :p)
Well I recently finished college and won the I think I failed my A Levels championship, so you should be proud of me ;)