OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*It's Fully Loaded! Time for the show to begin as Victor Sokolov's music plays...*

*Victor makes his way to the ring and climbs in. His music stops as he awaits his opponent, Anthony Sharpe. Suddenly, the titantron goes black for a minute or so before a video of a beach resort starts playing on the screen. The video is showing things like swimming pools, palm trees and the blazing sun, when it zooms to an unknown man reading a comic book, he puts it down and walks away. The camera zooms in on the comic and it simply reads..

Summer is coming.

It's time for heroes to emerge...

*The titantron ends and Anthony Sharpe's music starts to play. Victor is extremely confused, as the main show continues on.*
Oh, look!

wwe-money-in-the-bank.png

A briefcase!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
would like two more sign ups for this week.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Damn... upload of the Last Man Standing match literally a minute away and it says the file is corrupt. Fml.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Buster Gates and The Blade stand in the ring. The bell rings for the match to begin. The two men circle around each other preparing to lock up. Buster stops circling and leans backwards on the ropes. The Blade looks at the referee as if to ask "what's going on?" The referee signals for Buster to bring it in. Buster fakes a yawn. Out of nowhere, Andersen Vega slides into the ring and attacks The Blade from behind. The referee has no choice but to ring the bell for a disqualification. Why has the Iron Man Champion just attacked The Blade? Buster walks forward towards The Blade as Vega continues stomping away. Buster pushes Vega to the side and shouts "What is wrong with you?" Buster looks up the ramp and throws up the "X" and signals for someone to come down. The GM and newly crowned European Champion Ryan Blake runs down to the ring. He enters the ring and surveys the situation. He looks at Buster who throws his arms up and shrugs. He turns to Vega who again tries to stomp away at Blade. Blake pushes him back and tries to help Blade up to his feet. As he does so, Blake drops down to his knees and hits him with a low blow. The audience boo. Both Blake and Vega stomp away at Blade as Buster walks over to the ropes smiling and asks for a microphone.*
Buster Gates: WHAT DID I SAY?! I said last week that I would not be defending this Undisputed Championship, AND WHAT I SAY GOES!
*Buster throws his arms into the air as Reginald from ringside brings the Undisputed Championship into the ring and passes it to Buster. Boos grow louder.*
Buster Gates: This is my title! This will forever be MY title! These people you see here with me, beating down this worthless piece of shit are people who are worthy of my time. We have the Iron Man Champion, Andersen Vega. HE is worthy. We have the newly crowned European Champion, General Manager and co-owner of Precision Ryan Blake... He is worthy. And then you have me... The one and only Undisputed Champion, Mr Money, Buster Gates... I am worthy...
*Buster passes the microphone and belt over to Reginald and throws his arms up so that Vega and Blake can pick Blade up. Buster grabs Blade by the neck and readies him for his Neckbreaker. Buster shakes his hips, smiles and hits him with it. Blade is down and out. Buster grabs the microphone and his championship from Reginald. Ryan Blake stands to his left holding the European Championship and Vega is to his right holding the Iron Man Championship. Buster stands over Blade.*
Buster Gates: This is an image that will stand the test of time. Take it in. We three men, and Reginald of course, rule this shit! We are your champions. We are your leaders... We... Are The Monarchy!
*Buster throws the microphone back towards the time keepers area and holds up the Undisputed Championship. The other men hold their championships up too. The camera fades to black as the audience boos are the only things that can be heard.*

X85ayY7.png
That moment when you've been a faction for 2 seconds and you're already the most successful faction in league history. (Both TWF and WWEF) :p

• Haha
Reactions: Geek773 and Closed

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
That moment when you've been a faction for 2 seconds and you're already the most successful faction in league history. (Both TWF and WWEF) :p
L.O.G 2.0 so yea 1 month tops.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Gotta give me credit, every tag team I've been in has been successful or remembered.
Yea and your partner always falls down the card. :p

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Last edited:

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
I just see bad things in the future....Title vs Title.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Did you realise at the time that L.O.G is a unit of poo? Or was that what you were going for to begin with?
At the time I just thought up the name League of Gentlemen and didn't expect people to shorten it down. I was wrong.