OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
That ending wasn't fair. It wouldn't let me hit my sig when you were standing there....Caused you to get me down and hit the finisher
Hey, give me some credit at least. You were destroying me, I was on red and you still on green and I managed to get to a point where we were even on health and reversals...

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, give me some credit at least. You were destroying me, I was on red and you still on green and I managed to get to a point where we were even on health and reversals...
I'm just pissed since you had no reversals left. I'm sure it would have been game over at that point. I'm calling for a rematch on your WWEF money! Double or nothing!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Don't be so sure... I can be a troll when it comes to pin escapes at times.
I pinned you after 2 finishers in the first match and I already hit 2 finishers....I would have had 2 finishers ready if the game didn't glitch on me. You need this rematch :p

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
posting the PPV card tonight since I will be away from my PC tomorrow. Anyone who isn't booked right now can PM me the match they want (You will need to promo and I must like it) and I will book the match. Thursday is the deadline.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I can't wait to debut the new merch very, very soon...

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
KOTR.jpg

Coming Soon.....

Reactions: Geek773