OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
That moment when the only people that you can name that're good at the game are all in the same damn team... HA! SUCKERS!
Who says that Rogue, The Blade and a returning Tyson Blade can't all form a team and create an uprising to your scheming ways.......

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Who says that Rogue, The Blade and a returning Tyson Blade can't all form a team and create an uprising to your scheming ways.......
B-b-b-b-b-b-BOOK IT BLAKE! @TheFrostyBlur

WAIT THEY HAVE THE GM NO

HANDICAP MATCHES FOR DAYS :(

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
What, The Monarchy vs Jobbers Personified? Yeah, you've got a pizza's chance on my plate of surviving that. ;)
How about everyone in league just settles down, you three drop this Monarchy bullshit stuff and we all get pizza?

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
That moment when the only people that you can name that're good at the game are all in the same damn team... HA! SUCKERS!
I'd like to say I'm pretty good. I've just been busy with things and tings.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
the two Xbox guys are the main champions of the PS league :p