OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Many words can be used to describe the ocean; beautiful in the way it majestically rises to crash into the shore and the rocks on the beach; relaxing because of the calm rippling sounds it makes; even limitless would fit the description of the ocean. Either way, it's a very enticing thing to behold. Like before, the camera is focused on a man, although this time he observing the ocean from atop a small cliff. The camera is steadied and has a view looking over his shoulder.

He has his back to the camera, but it is obvious that he is fixated with the ocean returning to shore. He seems lost in the rhythmic percussion of the waves on the sand. Suddenly, a violent wave crashes into the cliffside and erodes part of the cliff itself. The man backs off a little, but he still stands his ground and stays vigilant in his watch of the horizon. The waves begin to quieten down to rest, which allows the figure stood on the cliffside to speak with his back to the camera.

"Sometimes I like to climb up here to think and relax, to take a break from the real world and be at peace with myself. You know, the ocean reminds me of myself a little. Mostly peaceful and relaxed, but can be deadly and strike with force when needed to."

He rubs his hands together for warmth and continues to look towards the horizon, as the orange rays begin to glow towards the camera with the stars soon to be beckoned to begin their watch over the world. The man puts his arm above his eyes, so he can still see the horizon even with the sunlight being as strong as it is.

"Sometimes I even think about what could have been, what would have happened if I would have stayed and not disappeared into the shadows. Would I still be at the top of the mountain, or would have gone back down to the bottom and worked as hard as humanly possible, like I had done for that past year? Who knows, either way, none of that matters anymore. I am here now and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. At first, I didn't think there was any reason to come back into the spotlight, but now it all seems clear to me."

The man turns towards to the camera, with his head looking at the rough surface of the cliffside he is stood upon. He looks up at the camera with the now familiar face finishing what he was about to say.

"It doesn't matter to me whether the people committing all this wrong hate me because I plan on stopping them when I return to the squared circle. My name is Tyson Blade, and I will right every wrong in Precision. Whether they like it, or not."
Yipee!

*During the shows interval, The crowd are chatting among themselves and having a good time. The lights blinker and everyone in attendance go back to their seats, ready to continue the rest of the show. 4 minutes go by and the crowd are anticipating something big is gonna go down. A couple of more minutes go by and just when the crowd are about to lose interest unknown music plays through the speakers and the lights darken down, hitting all sections of the crowd.

41 seconds into the song the lights brighten from the tron to show a man in all black having his back to the crowd on stage. The crowd are trying to figure out who this man could be but can't make it out. The man continues to stand there showing nothing until 1:16 into the song the man turns around and the lights darken. 1:23 the lights go up and the crowd pop, It's The Scat. The Scat stops on the ramp, just to take a few seconds to look around his surroundings. But then quickly walks down the ramp, like a man on a mission. The crowd are chanting "holy shit" over and over. The Scat goes over to the time keepers area (while the camera shows the crowd reactions) grabs a microphone and enters the ring. The music stops and The Scat is left standing in the middle of the ring, With the crowd cheering. The Scat tries to speak but the cheers get louder so The Scat puts the microphone down. After the cheers quiet down The Scat tries again but the same happens and "Scat Scat Scat" chants slowly make their way to fill the arena. The Scat shows no emotion and again puts his microphone down. After a good 15 seconds The Scat puts the microphone nearer his mouth and the crowd quiet down.*

The Scat: The end. My soul's laid to rest what is left in my body... Or am I just a shell of a man I once was. I accepted defeat, I accepted what was expected of me. I lost credit, I lost respect. I lost everything I stood for... I lost control. But while I was laying there, thinking how things have turned out. The keys have shown me that the only way to regain it all is to become the world heavyweight champion *crowd pops* How do you beat a man who has nothing to lose, you don't. My desire, my curse is to become world heavyweight champion. Until then, I better start scoring out names on the list.

*The Scat throws the microphone down and leaves the ring to no music. The Scat shows no emotion as he walks up the ramp and heads backstage while the crowd cheering on.*

End of segment

Woohoo. I'm back, well sort of. I've not got as busy work schedule as I did before. So i'll actually have time to promo and play matches. Really happy to see some of the old characters back mixing with the newer ones and I have to say, the league looks pretty sweet right now. So yeah can't wait to be interacting with you all again. Plus if you wanna tell me how I did wae the ald promo and shit then let me know.. quote me and shit. But I am pretty happy to be back.
Yayyyyyy!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
posting the match card results now. Had to wait for a few matches.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Forum Name: (Childish) @Gambino
Character Name: The Blade Lad
Face/Heel: Ultra Babyface
Feuding With: The Monarchy, kinda. They did beat me up.
Allies: Tyson Blade and Jack Rogue (TWF Babyface Squad 4 Lyf)
maybe you need the ultimate babyface to join your little group ;)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
maybe you need the ultimate babyface to join your little group ;)
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
chill

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur I think you might have a disadvantage in the numbers section. How about you add another one to the Monarchy? Trust me I have experience fighting and defeating Geek so I know what I'm doing.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
experience fighting and defeating Geek
Is+that+j+jonah+jameson+_92b94a7633599da9a3c60863e7635e04.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Alex: Hello WWEF Universe, Alex Price once again. I'm looking to get a word with a man who has just been attacked only a few minutes earlier by Rhys Haze.... there's only one person I'm talking about, Victor Sokolov!

*The crowd erupt into boos, but some cheer for the mention of Rhys Haze. Alex knocks on Victor's locker room door and it opens with only a knock. Victor is nowhere to be seen, the locker room is trashed. Paint is over the walls, benches are tipped upside down and lockers have been pushed over.*

Alex: Victor? Mr. Sokolov I would love a word with you regarding the events that have gone on tonigh...

*The room blacks out and after a few seconds a scream can be heard from the locker room, the lights turn back on and Alex Price is on the floor knocked out. The camera moves over to the right showing Victor Sokolov with a log from a tree in his hand. He stares down at the unconscious Alex and opens the door and pushes him out into the corridor. Some staff immediately rush over to help the fallen backstage interviewer, and Victor closes the door and begins to talk.*

Victor: The devil has no friends.... he has no allies. I am the same, I am the devil! No friends.... I can do what I want. Precision is my playground now, I control what goes on and no one can stop me. Not Rhys Haze... not The Monarchy... Nobody. Next Week, Precision will be treated to a world... my world, and how I run it.

*The camera is pushed away by Victor and as it is on the ground, it shows Victor hitting the cameraman with a 'Hellblade.' He opens the door again and chucks the cameraman out where Alex was and shuts the door. He stomps on the cancer to end the segment.*

OOC:

@Solarxpixel

Sorry, if I went a bit over the top. I just want to make Victor a full on psychopath.

Dude no joke you're what Chris Young used to be.

Reactions: Chicken McDouble