OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
*Saturday Night Precision, the opening pyro goes off as the commentators welcome all the viewers at home to the show, they are cut off by Victor Sokolov's music.*

*After a minute or so Victor doesn't appear. Suddenly, the titantron flickers to what seems like a camera set up in a dark room, there is a table with a demonic symbol on it and Victor Sokolov steps into view.*

Victor: Pain.... everyone feels it everyday. Me... you sitting at home... and especially everyone on this show. However, have they felt the true feeling of pain? Where you just crumple up and collapse, never to be heard from again. Rhys Haze will feel pain when he is locked in a steel cage with me. *The crowd boo loudly, Victor reaches from behind the camera and pulls out a bag of some sorts, he reaches inside and takes out what seems to be a Voodoo doll of Rhys Haze.*

Victor: This is your little hero, a puppet controlled by you all. *Victor grabs a knife from under the table and the crowd are in shock.* One... by one... they all fall down. *Slices off the voodoo dolls legs.* Leg by leg... *Slices off the voodoo dolls arms.* Arm by arm... *He fiercely cuts off the head of the voodoo doll.* All that will remain, is the corrupted mind of yours. You think that you can save yourself... there is nowhere to run... and nowhere to hide.

*Victor reaches under the table again and pulls out a familiar tree log, the crowd are still in shock and continue to boo.*

Victor: In order to officially erase you.... I have to destroy the vital parts, your soul and your will to continue. *He grabs the head and body and whacks them both with the tree trunk, the voodoo doll spurts a red liquid.* One by one... they all fall down. Rhys Haze, fear me, fear the devil.

*Victor breaths red poison mist in the camera, sending the picture into a frenzy. The camera cuts out and the crowd are still in shock on how psychotic and crazy Victor has become.*

Victor: *emerges from underneath the ring, and climbs in it, the steel cage is still raised above the ring.* Come on little hero... let's have a little chat.

*Rhys Haze's music starts to play, Victor starts to laugh in the ring. The crowd are worried for Rhys's safety as he begins to walk out.*

@Solarxpixel

Ffs, I've just turned Victor into a satanical Bray Wyatt.

Anyone up for joining the Sokolov family?

(We have cookies)

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Harrison

The Showoff
Reaction score
damn dude
Nah man it's still only love

@Electro dragged me back by the scruff of my neck, and honestly looking around the league seems to be looking pretty good. Now I'm on summer holiday and no coursework to do, I'll probably stick around until the end of the league

Reactions: SupaHeeroh

Harrison

The Showoff
Reaction score
If anyone could give me a cliff notes version of the big power struggle story that Jack explained to me I'd appreciate it thank you HH

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score

@Electro dragged me back by the scruff of my neck, and honestly looking around the league seems to be looking pretty good. Now I'm on summer holiday and no coursework to do, I'll probably stick around until the end of the league
good to have you back. put me over and all is good

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

Probs don't remember me, but I'm the one who is Will Neilson in the match above. Nice to see you back.

he's Mr. MITB but he uses a diff. character so he can be all BAH GAWD SURPRISE CASHIN O' DREAMS

a little like @Gambino one time :p

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
he's Mr. MITB but he uses a diff. character so he can be all BAH GAWD SURPRISE CASHIN O' DREAMS

a little like @Gambino one time :p
Just to think, two Blade's cashed in a briefcase to win the World Heavyweight Championship against Harrison.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

Dis REDACTED still alive?