OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Well I wanted you to take the role once I'm done with this year or even earlier after Summerslam. I had my fill of this league and running leagues (By what I hear from past GMs and myself) does make you tired of them. Having to answer to every request and rule making...oh rule making is a killer. If anything I recommend you just keep everything since that way you most (Probably not if I think about it) have problems.

I'm also leaving as GM just because I have plans that will take most of my time. So yes, I don't think I had a bad run considering I basically saved the leagues and got them moved here. Next step - become mod of the forum :D

Shit, I just noticed I'm the creator/owner of both the biggest league (Precision) and E-Fed (RWK) on this forum. Man, if anything I learned here is to keep something going. Don't just kill it because of the lack of numbers. Both the league and the E-Fed had those problems, and now they're basically the biggest here. Sticking to it is hard though. Lucky for you the league is already built. You just don't let it die....good luck

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic goes without saying but if you need help with anything at all, I'm here. Even if you're not ready, you, me, reag, maybe some others putting in a little time will between us have time and experience to run this sucker together. If it does end up being a multi man show we might want to vote in one or two "main" people who have the most time.

That can all wait a little bit until we know for sure what @Frosty is doing tho, cos idek whether he's going after 2k17, after SummerSlam or right now at this point.

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
a little time will between us have time and experience to run this sucker together. If it does end up being a multi man show we might want to vote in one or two "main" people who have the most time.
It will be one person who takes control. they can keep the creative team if they like even though that's pretty much dead

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
It will be one person who takes control. they can keep the creative team if they like even though that's pretty much dead
... But what's to stop them changing the system once they have control? The league has a history of double GMs...

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
My other choice was Welsh, but he did indeed decline the offer. I then needed to add everything together (Promos and in game ability among others) and King seemed best.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
... But what's to stop them changing the system once they have control? The league has a history of double GMs...
I will talk to the admin and make sure they'll be the ones who take control. If King does fail as GM then I and the admin will discuss what to do from there. I will always have a role to play of sorts in this league considering I took control and got them moved here. I also know two GMs just isn't needed if one really wants the job

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
And if I was to put forward two GMs then it would be King and Weish since I believe they would run it best together

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I will talk to the admin and make sure they'll be the ones who take control. If King does fail as GM then I and the admin will discuss what to do from there. I will always have a role to play of sorts in this league considering I took control and got them moved here. I also know two GMs just isn't needed if one really wants the job
It's about time and stress, not willingness. Also, two, three etc brains are better than one.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
But still, it just isn't needed if one really wants to run it.