OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Also, I'd recommend putting the two new guys on the card, so Sean Moore vs Juan Santos.

(I can make the other match card designs tommorow)

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fuck sake... (don't know where else to put this)

I'm completely fine with a war idea in Universe mode, it could go well if executed good, and even Reag wanted to go along with it. And even Finniss suggested a draft and that would have been perfect. It's just some people coming along and making assumptions without thinking, calling us "bullies" is absurd, most of us weren't attacking or insulting Frosty.

Frosty isn't in the wrong, it's just some people that support him are.

Now let's all take a chill pill and eat some cookies and let this cool down for a while.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

I'm completely fine with a war idea in Universe mode, it could go well if executed good, and even Reag wanted to go along with it. And even Finniss suggested a draft and that would have been perfect. It's just some people coming along and making assumptions without thinking, calling us "bullies" is absurd, most of us weren't attacking or insulting Frosty.

Now let's all take a chill pill and eat some cookies and let this cool down for a while.
Read back. You'll clearly see a little message directed at me that started it off

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT, I WILL BE STARTING MY OWN UNIVERSE MODE, IT WILL BE CALLED THE CiV SHOW AND IT WILL BE BETTER THAN ANYTHING THAT FROSTY DUDE OR THAT MASTER OF NOTHING REAG COULD EVER DO

THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY - MR. CiV MAN

oh noes

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

@Finniis 's plan wouldn't exactly work. If I'm right 2K only allows Shows to have 15 superstars on each show. we have twenty.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
@Finniis 's plan wouldn't exactly work. If I'm right 2K only allows Shows to have 15 superstars on each show. we have twenty.

Some people can pull double duty? Lol

Or add some jobber CPU wrestlers (Hype Bros and such)?

I dunno, trying to make it work

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic

The job is there for you once this year is done if you want it. Been checking with everything and you just seem the best for the job. let me know