OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic

The job is there for you once this year is done if you want it. Been checking with everything and you just seem the best for the job. let me know
68918557.jpg

Reactions: Geek773

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I would love to see Sonic step up in a role meant for him.

Although I think Reag would probably be the best option. He has the most time, and is here the most for someone who doesn't compete.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I would love to see Sonic step up in a role meant for him.

Although I think Reag would probably be the best option. He has the most time, and is here the most for someone who doesn't compete.
Nah, me good fam. It's probably better that the ps4 league have someone who actually has the game on the console so the bugs can be addressed and stuff. Plus I would want to focus all of my energy onto this and with RWK creative, that probably won't end up happening :p If Sonic needs my help, he knows to pm me and I'll try to help in anyway I can. [HASHTAG]#DeputyReag42K18[/HASHTAG] XD

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic

You're new GM. Enjoy

Honestly, I didn't want to be GM when you announced that next year there would be a new GM. I just wanted to stick to playing and from time to time, designing match cards and other stuff. However, if you feel that I'm the best for this role, then I guess I have to show you that I am. I want to you to think of this run as kind of a trial run, just in case that maybe this job isn't the right one for me, but I'll try to do the best I can.

EDIT - If this is a troll then fucking shoot me in the foot and ignore this xD

Last edited:

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Honestly, I didn't want to be GM when you announced that next year there would be a new GM. I just wanted to stick to playing and from time to time, designing match cards and other stuff. However, if you feel that I'm the best for this role, then I guess I have to show you that I am. I want to you to think of this run as kind of a trial run, just in case that maybe this job isn't the right one for me, but I'll try to do the best I can.
(I don't think he meant it)