OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
It's about time and stress, not willingness. Also, two, three etc brains are better than one.
Of course 3 brains are going to be better than one, but that isn't the point here. The point is that in my experience I know one (GOOD) GM works better than two and three. Three is just overkill to begin with and two isn't needed. Posing the threads are simple and easy (And does 100% not needed two brains or more) and I said he's free to keep the creative team for decisions he wants to share.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
But still, it just isn't needed if one really wants to run it.
Whether it's needed is the decision of the person. You thought you didn't need it, great, but someone else might want it and that doesn't make them a worse GM. Being willing to ask for and make use of others is really important.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Whether it's needed is the decision of the person. You thought you didn't need it, great, but someone else might want it and that doesn't make them a worse GM. Being willing to ask for and make use of others is really important.
The creative team was used for that. They however died with the PM and that wouldn't have been different if they had the title as "CO GM" to start with. And yes, the GM runs the league and can make decisions, but everything has been decided for one GM only. that goes from the top to bottom title wise and is the way it's going forward. If King doesn't want the job and someone else steps forward who wants to run the show without extra GMs then they will be considered.

@TheKingSonic

Would you be willing to run the PS4 league by yourself as the only GM with use of the creative team?

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The creative team was used for that. They however died with the PM and that wouldn't have been different if they had the title as "CO GM" to start with. And yes, the GM runs the league and can make decisions, but everything has been decided for one GM only. that goes from the top to bottom title wise and is the way it's going forward. If King doesn't want the job and someone else steps forward who wants to run the show without extra GMs then they will be considered.

@TheKingSonic

Would you be willing to run the PS4 league by yourself as the only GM with use of the creative team?

I would like to run the league for sure, but I feel that I could use some help for the first few months (or maybe for my whole run as GM if it goes well) so if it's fine with you I would like a co-GM. You can choose them or let me choose who I want to have as the co-GM, and I wouldn't mind using the creative team either.

If you don't like the co-GM idea then I'll be happy to run it by myself with use of the creative team as you said.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
If you don't like the co-GM idea then I'll be happy to run it by myself with use of the creative team as you said.
That's what has been decided so it's a must. One GM with one creative team of 5 members including himself and school runner. Speaking of which, I believe Beavs has said before he wants to leave the job. So, if anyone believe their promos are good enough and are a good teacher then feel free to apply for the league teacher job.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I would like to run the league for sure, but I feel that I could use some help for the first few months (or maybe for my whole run as GM if it goes well) so if it's fine with you I would like a co-GM. You can choose them or let me choose who I want to have as the co-GM, and I wouldn't mind using the creative team either.

As I explained to Frosty when he asked me to run it, I wouldn't mind doing it as a CO-GM as well, but my schedule is unpredictable since my work hours vary all the time from 8 hours to 16 hours.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
That's what has been decided so it's a must. One GM with one creative team of 5 members including himself and school runner. Speaking of which, I believe Beavs has said before he wants to leave the job. So, if anyone believe their promos are good enough and a good teacher then feel free to apply for the league teacher job.
Oh, never mind.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That's what has been decided so it's a must. One GM with one creative team of 5 members including himself and school runner. Speaking of which, I believe Beavs has said before he wants to leave the job. So, if anyone believe their promos are good enough and are a good teacher then feel free to apply for the league teacher job.

@Geek773

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I'm a good helperer for advice purposes

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic if needed I can be a help if you do go through with being GM.

Although, I would like to throw my hat back in the ring. From what I saw the only negative aspect of my GM tenure was my grudge against Indy. But now I've got no reason to hold a personal grudge against anyone anymore, as well as I will probably take a large backseat to competing in 2k18 due to college and the like.

Reactions: Geek773