OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Shit, I just noticed I'm the creator/owner of both the biggest league (Precision) and E-Fed (RWK) on this forum. Man, if anything I learned here is to keep something going. Don't just kill it because of the lack of numbers. Both the league and the E-Fed had those problems, and now they're basically the biggest here. Sticking to it is hard though. Lucky for you the league is already built. You just don't let it die....good luck
I would credit the success of RWK to Beavs and Reag just a trifle bit more.

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I would credit the success of RWK to Beavs and Reag just a trifle bit more.
RWK was about to die when it started while I was left alone to deal with the Bullad Club. Without me RWK wouldn't have been a thing, but I agree Reag and Beavs have done a good job

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
RWK was about to die when it started while I was left alone to deal with the Bullad Club. Without me RWK wouldn't have been a thing, but I agree Reag and Beavs have done a good job
Since the end of the first promo period it has been on Beaver's back. You did an important job in the beginning but since then you've been far from the most important.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Since the end of the first promo period it has been on Beaver's back. You did an important job in the beginning but since then you've been far from the most important.
Can't really stop injuries that happen lol

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Also don't believe I said I was the most important. Don't know where you get this shit from Geeky

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Can't really stop injuries that happen lol
This time, absolutely, that's the main factor. But at GC and Dragons Den, as far as I know you were healthy?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
This time, absolutely, that's the main factor. But at GC and Dragons Den, as far as I know you were healthy?
Dragons Den? I had the matches ready to be written the day before the deadline. I wasn't in any wrong there at all. As for GC, I wasn't a writer.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Also don't believe I said I was the most important. Don't know where you get this shit from Geeky
Intentionally or not, that's the suggestion you give. Either way, definitely not enough explicit credit for reag and Beaver.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Intentionally or not, that's the suggestion you give. Either way, definitely not enough explicit credit for reag and Beaver.
I gave the suggestion to Gino when he clearly said Reag and Beavs created the success for RWK. I've said many times (Even when Beavs asked to be on the team) that I wasn't a writer. They however needed me so I joined it, but the truth still stands. Without me RWK would be dead (That's the truth) because I don't believe anyone jumped to help me other than Solid Snake when the Bullad Club spammed RWK for weeks.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Another reason why I want out of running this place. It has been terrible for arguments ever since it began, and @Geek773 you've been in the middle of everything. Even this weird little thing you have against me is fucking Blue, and most people see that themselves. This is a reason why you didn't get the job even though you were considered. Every insult to me (Oh shit, there's a like from Geek) up until now. Causing an argument because why? It's fucking Geek and HE needs to do so. Either way, this thread has seen too many arguments and whole damn forum laughs at it. Any more posts on this topic will be deleted (Yes, I'm a dictator since you throw that around a lot. Or is it God?) Bloody silly. Calling someone running a league on a forum "God" because he made a new rule. I just recommend you grow up a bit because it's kind of stupid.

@TheKingSonic Just be ready for what will come. This league will be fun to run for the first few months, but it will get to you soon enough. Just be ready lol

As for RWK, feel free to PM me about it. I won't hold back in there so go for it.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Well... This escalated. Anyway, as for @TheKingSonic, I may not have any experience running anything (Or even jogging for that matter... I'm just too lazy) but if you need any type of help with anything and all the useful people like Gino and Yellow ain't here, then just ask me (Or you could ask me first and then I'd be really proud and smug about it, :p). Oh, and congratulations, my man!

Reactions: Chicken McDouble