OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Why not just have a 10/15/20 man gauntlet instead, made of 1v1 matches? Much easier and fairer imo, and the last few spots can have qualifiers while the early spots are decided by the worst W/L record.
Possible. Although it would be hard to pull off. How many people were in the gauntlet match over in Sony Storm?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Possible. Although it would be hard to pull off. How many people were in the gauntlet match over in Sony Storm?
We had 9 iirc, it was a really good period towards the end of TWF. Fell flat because the guy who was winning left and was also a major spammer and staller (anyone remember Charlie Sigma...?) but went great until then. Just needs its own thread and effective communication.

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
I Just noticed this playing online, But does anyone else notice how some moves causes slowdown?
Like some of the DLC moves do this.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I Just noticed this playing online, But does anyone else notice how some moves causes slowdown?
Like some of the DLC moves do this.
Presumably other people have to have the moves sort of dl'd so they can see them, I guess?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
making it now doe

someone is getting a strike :weary_face:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The Precision championship tournament starts this week. Going to make the early card with those matches so people can get them done, and I will leave the "I Want A Match" thread open for people who are not in the tournament. The other matches will be added Thursday :)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I have a special announcement involving Gabriel Kirkshaw's involvement in the Precision Championship tournament!
Whomever, if it does happen at all, beats Gabriel Kirkshaw during the tournament gets a shot with a partner of his choice at the next PPV! However with this in mind, the tag team champions wish me to also state that they'll retain the right to choose what type of match it will be! Stay tuned, wrestling fans!
Send me a PM before you begin booking yourself in title matches. Chances are the person that does beat you might not want a Tag title match (And they could make it to the finals, and I don't double book like I said)

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
Send me a PM before you begin booking yourself in title matches. Chances are the person that does beat you might not want a Tag title match (And they could make it to the finals, and I don't double book like I said)

Righty-o. Sorry about that. But I'd still like the stipulation to stand--gives opponents more incentive.