OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Total noob question.. but where the hell can I sign up for a match?
Every week Frosty will make an "I Want A Match" thread where you can sign up, but it's gonna be delayed since some PPV matches weren't done due to New Year's.

tsbrat1968

Jobber
Reaction score
Oh.. Okay! Sorry for being an idiot! I'm new here . Since someone with experience showed up, does it matter when you do a promo? Can it be after your match? Not just before?

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
Oh.. Okay! Sorry for being an idiot! I'm new here . Since someone with experience showed up, does it matter when you do a promo? Can it be after your match? Not just before?
For your weekly promo when booked, it's the norm to have it be before your match at some point, but you can do a promo whenever. If you posted five in a row within an hour, there would be nothing wrong with that.

tsbrat1968

Jobber
Reaction score
Oh, okay! I understand now. Does it matter how many promo's you do though?Obviously, you got to do one when booked. But.. I don't want to get a strIke already for my dullness.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Oh, okay! I understand now. Does it matter how many promo's you do though?Obviously, you got to do one when booked. But.. I don't want to get a strIke already for my dullness.
doesn't matter, aslong as you do one you should be good :)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Could we ever make a Rumble work in the league? Say we have 20 people to compete. Maybe we open a thread where everyone picks a number, and we random it up. The winner would face the World champion at Summerslam or the final PPV event

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Could we ever make a Rumble work in the league? Say we have 20 people to compete. Maybe we open a thread where everyone picks a number, and we random it up. The winner would face the World champion at Summerslam or the final PPV event
How would the Rumble match itself work?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Feel like a gauntlet would do just as good a job and can actually be played on the game. Maybe instead of the random shot, the WD main event goes to the winner of the Gauntlet of Champions?

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Muti 6 mans battle royals?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
How would the Rumble match itself work?
I have two ideas. We would either make a 4 way elimination match with the top 4 numbers that come out of the randomizer, or we would completely make it random with no match. The 4 way elimination match would be the 4 numbers that came out of the randomizer (The final 4 of the rumble) while everyone else was already kayfabe eliminated. It would probably be pins though unless we can do a 4 way battle royal?

I would assign everyone a number that wants in.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Why not just have a 10/15/20 man gauntlet instead, made of 1v1 matches? Much easier and fairer imo, and the last few spots can have qualifiers while the early spots are decided by the worst W/L record.

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
Randomizers in competitive leagues?
THAT'S
SO
REDUNDANT.