OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Donald Trump is hosting Summerslam

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Well, I'm officially saying goodbye to this place after so long of being apart of it... This isn't gonna be like some @AfricanScatMahn goodbye speech that he's done 3 different time. I'm a one and done kinda fellow, and I'm not into speeches so I'd like to thank everybody for the fun and good times and also all of the arguments and hate because looking back, all of it was worth it for the fun I had... Well, that was a shit speech. Bye guys and I wuv y'all! :facepalm1:
Later OP deck Welsh.

• Haha
Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
So yeah, Summerslam is the big PPV event here. The final PPV event comes in second. But yeah, Summerslam is basically our Wrestlemania. It will have the best cards and be in the biggest stadiums. All other PPV events will be in arenas. The final PPV event will probably be hosted in Madison Square Garden each year

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
So yeah, Summerslam is the big PPV event here. The final PPV event comes in second. But yeah, Summerslam is basically our Wrestlemania. It will have the best cards and be in the biggest stadiums. All other PPV events will be in arenas. The final PPV event will probably be hosted in Madison Square Garden each year
K.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Let's make unique PPV names next.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion: dont put SS so close to WD. Move it to June, put GoC next and move f4w and rampage or something

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion: dont put SS so close to WD. Move it to June, put GoC next and move f4w and rampage or something
Thanks for the suggestion. I think I'll stick to where it is right now though

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, this will probably be my last year running the league as well. 2017 will be a big year for me in real life, and I really doubt I will have the time to give here. I will probably make it to the end of the year though

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah, this will probably be my last year running the league as well. 2017 will be a big year for me in real life, and I really doubt I will have the time to give here. I will probably make it to the end of the year though
Oh, goodie.

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score

David Hunter's entrance

Ps. Thinking of sending him into pimp my caw

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
And yeah, feel free to PM me if you want to take over after I finish this year. What you would want to add and keep (Shit a GM could do)