OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
News From Precision.com

Precision will begin its 3 week tour of the British Isles and Ireland starting next week. The first event will be held in Dublin, Ireland. The next event will be held in Glasgow, Scotland. The final event named "UK Rampage" will be held in London, England.​
Jack Rogue's Guinness Chat #2, I wonder...?

Probably noone remembers that promo lmao xD

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
News From Precision.com

Precision will begin its 3 week tour of the British Isles and Ireland starting next week. The first event will be held in Dublin, Ireland. The next event will be held in Glasgow, Scotland. The final event named "UK Rampage" will be held in London, England.​
Aka, Buster's Homecoming Tour

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Ryan Blake is the only person from Dublin it seems

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Carnage. One word to describe the vicious match held between Martin Drake and Chris Young just mere moments ago. However, only one man stands, as the bounty hunter stands tall in the center of the ring. All around him are the remanents of destruction that he and the demon caused. Broken tables, bent chairs, snapped kendo sticks; all are scattered around the victorious Martin Drake. He stands there, proud of the destruction that surrounds him. Seated in the corner o the ring is a very defeated Chris Young, who looks on, defeated, but determined. He slumps down to the outside of the ring, where his wife, Lilith, begins checking the cut on the top of his head. As Drake stands in the ring, the crowd reacting negatively to his victory, he simply smiles wryly. However, the lights suddenly cut our in the entire arena.

Anthony Pederson: What the hell is going on?

Patrick Clark: I don't know partner, I'm rather confused myself.

A few more moments pass by, but eventually, a single spotlight is aimed toward the stage, and standing underneath said spotlight is the current Intercontinental Champion, Jason St. Pierre. The champion, who is set to defend his title against Joseph Diamond later tonight, stares down at the victorious Drake blankly. Drake returns te stare, but much more intensely, even yelling at the current champion. However, JSP simply just looks on. Slowly, a smile begins to form on his face, before simply leaving the stage and returning backstage.

Pederson: Was that....Was that a challenge?

Clark: I couldn't tell you.

The segment ends with Drake standing in the middle of the ring, alone.

-End Segment-
Patrick Clark?
Patrick-Clark.jpg

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Hasn't looked strong since he drafted in big bwuva tbh
Meh, Ryan lost one match to The Blade unless you count the planned stuff with Vega. I guess Jack Rouge won't mind being in the main event of the Dublin show with him then :grinning:

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Meh, Ryan lost one match to The Blade unless you count the planned stuff with Vega. I guess Jack Rouge won't mind being in the main event of the Dublin show with him then :grinning:
Title should go on last.
The World Title
Not the Universally Booty Title.

Reactions: Geek773

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
News From Precision.com

if you use the custom arena set the location in create a show .

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck