OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Meh, Ryan lost one match to The Blade unless you count the planned stuff with Vega. I guess Jack Rouge won't mind being in the main event of the Dublin show with him then :grinning:
...got planz

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Misread your shit.

But if these shows are such a big deal, put all the titles on the line.
What?! Nah, it's just the tour. UK Rampage will have the titles on the line with the shitty Universal title going on last :yum

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
As you all know, I'm in the... Preci-... Precision Championship... tournament.
That's how you put Ryan over right there. I recommend going for a few drinks while in Dublin. Ryan will show you some hardcore places

MainEventPlaya

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Meh, what's with this? I won a match yesterday and later found out it was the wrong match. I was cool about it and said fine. Mistakes happen. But I'm now in a PM getting asked 20 things by someone called Hoov? While I'm just trying to get the match done. What? Didn't Frosty say the sign up thingy was broken? I mean, what's with this? Why is someone just sitting there asking me 50 things like I'm some sort of crazy man. I thought this league was chill

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Meh, what's with this? I won a match yesterday and later found out it was the wrong match. I was cool about it and said fine. Mistakes happen. But I'm now in a PM getting asked 20 things by someone called Hoov? While I'm just trying to get the match done. What? Didn't Frosty say the sign up thingy was broken? I mean, what's with this? Why is someone just sitting there asking me 50 things like I'm some sort of crazy man. I thought this league was chill
Don't worry about it

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Frosty didn't make the sign-up being broken publically. I don't believe.

Hoov prolly asked those quetions before you were added, and they all popped up for you once you were added to the convo.

MainEventPlaya

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Frosty didn't make the sign-up being broken publically. I don't believe.

Hoov prolly asked those quetions before you were added, and they all popped up for you once you were added to the convo.
it was new messages when I got invited yesterday. Thought I was going to get a "Hey, welcome to the league" But it felt like "Hey, fuck you. Welcome to the league though"