OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
oh yeah, I voted for the rule. I voted yes since i hate the thing. It's all cool when done a few times but people don't know when to stop. happened to me in matches and it's too much for people. also, why all the fighting? it's a small rule that doesn't do much anyway

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
oh yeah, this isn't a highest vote wins sort of thing. I want to see how close the votes are and then I'll make my decision off that. I probably won't make the rules if the votes are 10 to 4 or something. I will be keeping the rule if they're almost dead even though

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
1- Thank you Frosty for proving my point by completely ignoring my post on the matter minus one sentece of it.
2- Could you show us the complaints? Just saying "People have complained about it" does nothing without proof. You can scrible out there names or just screenshot the text and leave their names out. It's not hard to do and can really strengthen your side on this.
3- I feel like you're being way too stubborn on this, Frosty. I understand you wanting to keep the rule, but saying stuff like this:
I was made GM of this league, and I will make rules by myself.
Makes you come off more as a whiny child than a General Manager whose goal is to make the league fun for everyone.
5- You don't even have the game on PS4 yet. Who's to say that it doesn'r play differently based on the controller or slight coding differences.

6-
And that's going to be the end of the discussion. I made up my mind, and I can't keep replying to everyone who doesn't like the rule
You're a GM. Your job here is to handle any issue that arises and reaching compromises on issues. Not saying you have to make everybody happy, but you have to listen to opinions and views of everybody else if you don't wanna be seen a dictator.

Again, I know most of this will be ignored, but if there's an issue, it should be discussed.

Reactions: Sam?! and Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
5- You don't even have the game on PS4 yet. Who's to say that it doesn'r play differently based on the controller or slight coding differences.
got it yesterday

You're a GM. Your job here is to handle any issue that arises and reaching compromises on issues. Not saying you have to make everybody happy, but you have to listen to opinions and views of everybody else if you don't wanna be seen a dictator.
I did. It was the same thing each post doe

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Some good music.

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
oh yeah, I voted for the rule. I voted yes since i hate the thing. It's all cool when done a few times but people don't know when to stop. happened to me in matches and it's too much for people. also, why all the fighting? it's a small rule that doesn't do much anyway
idk bud

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
got it yesterday

I did. It was the same thing each post doe
Fair enough.

It's still something you have to do, though. It's not fun, I had to do it a lot in my last two weeks as GM (i <3 @Indy). Can you imagine how much useless shit a boss has to go through at work from employees? See it as the same as that.

Thanks for replying to points 1-4, though, therefore proving my point #1.

Reactions: Indy and Geek773

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
anyone know why I can't get resiliency on my caw? it just blocks out the option

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
anyone know why I can't get resiliency on my caw? it just blocks out the option
No idea. That's actually really weird. Did you make sure you didn't accidentally add it to him without noticing?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Could you show us the complaints? Just saying "People have complained about it" does nothing without proof. You can scrible out there names or just screenshot the text and leave their names out. It's not hard to do and can really strengthen your side on this.
qUHKKL1.png

xjR6uYD.png

Thought you asked for names

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Why does your post say "A moment ago" if you just took this screenshot?
because I told him to message me on here a few minutes ago. We were talking on PSN last night. The people who don't like the rule are the new league guys. They had a rule that blocked it out before, and to be honest it seemed sweet. Told him to message me there since you wanted a screen shot

@Apex
@DeathLock75
@Mr. Thunder
@Voin

You all explain to these guys about the rules you had. they might like them