OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Also, without naming names, who exactly complained about this?

Leaving names out of this.

Why bring this up now? It hasn't been a problem previously so who has been complaining?
:idk:
A few people. I'm going to name people since that's Blue. I even did it to you yesterday in our first match. I played as Seth Rollins (Didn't know the moves) and I ended up with 3 finishers and basically just did second chance reversals. They're OP as they come. I'm sorry if most of you guys don't like it, but two second chance reversals is fair for anyone to have in a match. Save them and be skillful with them.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
A few people. I'm going to name people since that's Blue. I even did it to you yesterday in our first match. I played as Seth Rollins (Didn't know the moves) and I ended up with 3 finishers and basically just did second chance reversals. They're OP as they come. I'm sorry if most of you guys don't like it, but two second chance reversals is fair for anyone to have in a match. Save them and be skillful with them.
No they aren't. Presumably you went down reversals and if you won by doing nothing but majors then mistakes were made. They cost double, leave you down later, and *everyone can do them*. I was extremely hyped for this feature coming in because it means you can hit a finisher without knowing it WILL be reversed as soon as they hear that crowd noise. Absolutely no point changing this at all.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
No they aren't. Presumably you went down reversals and if you won by doing nothing but majors then mistakes were made. They cost double, leave you down later, and *everyone can do them*. I was extremely hyped for this feature coming in because it means you can hit a finisher without knowing it WILL be reversed as soon as they hear that crowd noise. Absolutely no point changing this at all.
There is a point, and I'm going to change it. Why are you defending it so hard? Can you really not deal with two of them? And yes, your reversals build back up in 20 seconds, and the other guy must reverse. You'll be up on them in no time. It's OP.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
And no, King played really good tbh

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
There is a point, and I'm going to change it. Why are you defending it so hard? Can you really not deal with two of them? And yes, your reversals build back up in 20 seconds, and the other guy must reverse. You'll be up on them in no time. It's OP.
Their reversals go up too in the same time. Limiting them will cause inconvenience with redone matches for, as far as I can see, no actual benefit.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Their reversals go up too in the same time. Limiting them will cause inconvenience with redone matches for, as far as I can see, no actual benefit.
Look, you can use a second chance reversal and that gives 20 seconds of attacks. In that time your reversals build up and you'll be back to three by the time the other guy reverses. The other guy has to reverse, so how is this fair to spam? Two is enough for anyone....

Reversals build up faster than you think. Saying they have a slow build is silly.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
And that's going to be the end of the discussion. I made up my mind, and I can't keep replying to everyone who doesn't like the rule. The rule has its place and it's staying. Two is enough for anyone, and wanting more is in my opinion the reason we're banning it.Two second chance reversals give you enough time to be more skillful with them, and you can no longer do them every chance you get. Feel free to go crazy in planned matches, but the rule is staying in competitive matches.

Again, I can't be arsed reading long messages about a rule I'm not going to change. Feel free to post about it, but I'm not going to read it.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Geek773

Just an fyi: I and multiple others plan on agreeing before matches not to follow the rule so I'm uncertain as to whether this will do anything.

I don't care if some people don't want to follow the rules. That's up to them, but I'm not making a poll for everything so you can be happy. I was made GM of this league, and I will make rules by myself. Again, I asked this to be the end of the discussion. I will close the threads for a few hours if you don't leave it. That will out everyone out of any discussion at all

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Geek773

I don't care if some people don't want to follow the rules. That's up to them, but I'm not making a poll for everything so you can be happy. I was made GM of this league, and I will make rules by myself. Again, I asked this to be the end of the discussion. I will close the threads for a few hours if you don't leave it. That will out everyone out of any discussion at all

We're not asking you for a poll for everything, we're asking you for a poll for one thing that we don't agree on.

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
We're not asking you for a poll for everything, we're asking you for a poll for one thing that we don't agree on.
Again, I'm sorry but I'm not making a vote. I do know for a fact most people will want it there since it's an easy win. I still don't know why two isn't enough for anyone considering doing more than that is a little iffy in my eyes,

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Again, I'm sorry but I'm not making a vote. I do know for a fact most people will want it there since it's an easy win. I still don't know why two isn't enough for anyone considering doing more than that is a little iffy in my eyes,
I haven't had an easy win for or against me on this game so far. If you know theres a majority then poll it so that we know for sure. If you're right, you're right, but don't claim that you're right and then say that that's all anyone should need to believe you.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I haven't had an easy win for or against me on this game so far. If you know theres a majority then poll it so that we know for sure. If you're right, you're right, but don't claim that you're right and then say that that's all anyone should need to believe you.
I'm not making a vote. I can't be making votes for everything you disagree on. I played hours of online just using this tactic and I lost like 5 times? Keep in mind they were massive guys who ran around with crazy speed. I looked into this more than anyone, and I'm at the point where I can make a rule. Geek, go play 5 hours of just doing that and then we'll make a vote.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I never said I was God. That's why the OOC thread is there, but I am the GM. I am permitted to make rules without holding votes for everything. I have been very lenient on allowing votes for big rules, but I don't need to make votes for everything.

And now you're just throwing dumb shit around. Use the OOC thread as well please.
You don't need to make a vote for everything when as of now you're the only person who likes this rule. On that basis you could make a rule that matches should be repeated until the GM likes the result and then not allow any loss for you to stand. You wouldn't do that but in terms of people who support the rule, this idea is just as ridiculous.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not making a vote. I can't be making votes for everything you disagree on. I played hours of online just using this tactic and I lost like 5 times? Keep in mind they were massive guys who ran around with crazy speed. I looked into this more than anyone, and I'm at the point where I can make a rule. Geek, go play 5 hours of just doing that and then we'll make a vote.
Playing online cheesers and/or people who suck at the game is different to league matches were certain things can't happen and people are much better at kickouts. I imagine you wouldn't lose very much online regardless because you're very good. Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding your argument but right now the only reason I see for not making a vote is "what I say goes". Which is disrespectful and childish.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You don't need to make a vote for everything when as of now you're the only person who likes this rule. On that basis you could make a rule that matches should be repeated until the GM likes the result and then not allow any loss for you to stand. You wouldn't do that but in terms of people who support the rule, this idea is just as ridiculous.
8 of the new guys like the rule. They know the thing isn't fair, and I know for a fact they are competitive.....I would say a lot more competitive than most of this league. I probably have the numbers, but I don't need to make a vote.