OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Geek773

I'll make a vote to see the numbers. Again, I probably won't end up changing my mind, but that's the best you're getting.

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
...where they at tho. If 8 people definitely like this rule I'd love to see their arguments, and whether they'd vote for it. There are also only three new guys who are here.

It's not the fact that you're making a rule by yourself, it's the fact that the only three people other than you who mind, actively dislike the rule, yet you insist on going against every opinion that exists which isn't yours.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
...where they at tho. If 8 people definitely like this rule I'd love to see their arguments, and whether they'd vote for it. There are also only three new guys who are here.
I know they don't want drama. This is a big help for making them run away if anything

DeathLock75

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
I'm with Frosty. We had a rule that did limit them and it worked great for more competitive matches.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
idk about y'all (you all in short) but my dick really itches

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
together with that my dick itches, my balls really smell like cheese and I don't think it's a good sign (even though I do love cheese)

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
yea, I don't really care about the rule. I voted yes since I've been using that sort of rule for a while and nothing big ever came out of it. I also know my friends will vote yes since they hate it for some reason. I'm not sure why though

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I now realise that I posted this and failed to tag anybody. Silly me.

Hey everyone! I'm going to be making an intro video for Precision sometime in the next week, with everyone's CAWs in, so I'd really appreciate if everyone who wants their CAW to be in could send me: a) a YT video of their entrance and b) a match video containing their finisher WITH THE TIME WHERE THE FINISHER IS (pls save me time). Please do this as soon as you can as only people who get their stuff sent in the next 3-5 days ish will be included. Thank you! :)
I'll give you something later

Reactions: Geek773