OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
Cz1eNqJVQAAl7EP.jpg
Cz1eOrJVQAAqxFN.jpg
Cz1ePxPVEAAGoAm.jpg

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, I was testing second chance reversals today. I have to say they're very OP, so I am putting a lock on the amount of times you can do them. It was kind of okay the other day when you could taunt and it wouldn't do anything to you, but that's been fixed and people can spam second chance reversals now. You lose reversals for 20 seconds and that's a lot of time to deliver pain. Right now I'm putting a lock on only two times a match for now. I'll look into it more next week, but it's currently only allowed to be used two times in one match as of now.

I tested them myself and I know a few people who don't like them.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, I was testing second chance reversals today. I have to say they're very OP, so I am putting a lock on the amount of times you can do them. It was kind of okay the other day when you could taunt and it wouldn't do anything to you, but that's been fixed and people can spam second chance reversals now. You lose reversals for 20 seconds and that's a lot of time to deliver pain. Right now I'm putting a lock on only two times a match for now. I'll look into it more next week, but it's currently only allowed to be used two times in one match as of now.

Um hell no. Theyre not OP at all. Unless you do it to hit a finisher in its going to leave you a reversal or two down later. And it's one of the only ways to hit a finisher that isn't stalling and the most skilled part of the game that isn't kickouts. Every other way of gaining a reversal is semi-cheesy because it involves making them waste one or getting on top without one, but you can't win matches without being ahead in reversals. Possibly the actual worst thing to ban... except for kickouts...

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Um hell no. Theyre not OP at all. Unless you do it to hit a finisher in its going to leave you a reversal or two down later. And it's one of the only ways to hit a finisher that isn't stalling and the most skilled part of the game that isn't kickouts. Every other way of gaining a reversal is semi-cheesy because it involves making them waste one or getting on top without one, but you can't win matches without being ahead in reversals. Possibly the actual worst thing to ban... except for kickouts...
The rule stays

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
That's also not right. You can use it and you'll have 20 seconds of attacks. In that time your reversals build up once again, and you'll be back to normal in like a minute? Had it happen to me and it isn't fun. This is a rule I'm not going to change because people don't like it.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
And it's one of the only ways to hit a finisher that isn't stalling and the most skilled part of the game that isn't kickouts.
Clicking the easier reversal is skilled? And no, people can hit finishers without stalling. Again, this is a instant sig or finisher that should be downgraded. I'm not having people spam the thing because it's a easy win. I did it myself online and it's a great way to win, and I had someone do it to me and they won by a mile. 2 is the limit for any match and that's going to stay. You have way more ways than using something that gives you free attacks every minute.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
That's also not right. You can use it and you'll have 20 seconds of attacks. In that time your reversals build up once again, and you'll be back to normal in like a minute? Had it happen to me and it isn't fun. This is a rule I'm not going to change because people don't like it.
Although I don't really have too much of a problem with it, I can see that it's very overpowered. If you're smart and take full advantage you can hit a lot of moves, do a lot of damage and then by the time your opponent can finally reverse again, you've got one of your 2 reversals you've just used back anyway.

Reactions: Closed

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Although I don't really have too much of a problem with it, I can see that it's very overpowered. If you're smart and take full advantage you can hit a lot of moves, do a lot of damage and then by the time your opponent can finally reverse again, you've got one of your 2 reversals you've just used back anyway.
That's why I'm leaving a 2 move limit. People can be smart and skillful with what they have. It does get OP when people are doing it every minute though

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
And yeah, the reversals come back very fast. This is why spammers use it all the time

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I like the second one. The Precision logo on the other two just looks weird though.

(Argument is gonna be invalidated, but discussion is still important).

I wouldn't say that they are "OP". It's a game feature that can be used. And while I can see your reasoning for this rule, I think you're jumping the gun on it. First of all, it's going to make matches much harder to accomplish if somebody "exceeds the reversal limit". Also, this leaves everybody at a disadvantage because if someone used their two reversals and is hit with a finisher with a mid-move reversal, thay're done. That takes away the opportunity for them to use an in-game feature to try to win. It's not like it's easily exploitable. You still have to time the reversal, blocking somebody from playing defensively is more harmful than helpful for the league.

Also, without naming names, who exactly complained about this? In every match I've been a part of there have been mid-move reversals and not one person complained. It's part of the game, why hinder something that's meant to be there? It's not like taunt spamming or quick strikes. It happens two or three times a match, and normally goes both ways.

Randy Borton

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

ban pinfalls while you're at it, then make this a submissions only league. Do that and I'll buy a PS4 and make everyone my bitch.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I entirely disagree. a) 20 seconds isn't that long at all, it's maybe four moves if you do it "all the time" as opposed to just for a finisher, and don't spam a move, which is against the rules anyway. b) they go down a reversal which WILL cost them later, because *their opponent also generates reversals while they're debuffed*. While you've regenerated one reversal, so will they. you're still down one which means they're on top as long as they hit enough minors to take you to one or zero c) it doesn't prevent kickouts, easy win my ass. If you lose, you lose. d) your opponent doing major reversals doesn't prevent you doing them as well, it's not unbalanced. e) it's easy to miss a major unless you know the animation. If you find them easier, then GG, you're good.

Don't say "I'm not changing it" because whatever you mean, it comes across as closed minded tbh. And you've changed this kind of thing before, with the four kickout maximum. And the "you can have other people's finishers as normal moves".

Can we please get some more opinions here? Or a poll?

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Why bring this up now? It hasn't been a problem previously so who has been complaining?
:idk:

Reactions: Geek773