OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, I think I have my decision. The vote is basically 9 to 10 with those added votes offline. I'm keeping the rule for now to see how it goes, but I may change it in a month or two.

Oh yeah, we should be getting like 4 more members which should take us up to 9 or 10 matches per week. This is now how I'm going to bring in the new title. @Voin and @DeathLock75 agreed that they want to continue their feud at Backlash, so I'm going to up the match. This match will main event Backlash for the new Universal Championship. This will be the second World championship to fit the extra members. So yeah, Backlash will be the a bigger PPV with two World title matches. And the old members will be put in the Universal title rankings as well.....It's really down to random chance if they get in the Universal or World title ranking. Both titles will be equal.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
oh, it might be 7 members. Not sure tbh

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I still think another midcard title would be better to not devalue the world title. And that universal sucks as a name.

I WANT A POLL.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Anyway, I think I have my decision. The vote is basically 9 to 10 with those added votes offline. I'm keeping the rule for now to see how it goes, but I may change it in a month or two.

Oh yeah, we should be getting like 4 more members which should take us up to 9 or 10 matches per week. This is now how I'm going to bring in the new title. @Voin and @DeathLock75 agreed that they want to continue their feud at Backlash, so I'm going to up the match. This match will main event Backlash for the new Universal Championship. This will be the second World championship to fit the extra members. So yeah, Backlash will be the a bigger PPV with two World title matches. And the old members will be put in the Universal title rankings as well.....It's really down to random chance if they get in the Universal or World title ranking. Both titles will be equal.
Well would you look at that... The undeniable "King Of Precision" ain't even in the main event at Backlash, where he will defend the ONE and ONLY World Heavyweight Championship in a match against the Legendary former 2-time United States Champion, Mike Thunder... [HASHTAG]#Disrespect[/HASHTAG]!

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

Also, throwing two people who have yet to compete in this league into the main event of a PPV for a World Title, straight off the bat over everyone else is kinda ishy fishy.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Also, throwing two people who have yet to compete in this league into the main event of a PPV for a World Title, straight off the bat over everyone else is kinda ishy fishy.
The main event is for the new World title. I told you that in the PM

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Having a new World title in any other slot would discredit it right away. Every other PPV main event will come down to who had the better feud. Champions will need to work for their slots now.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
The main event is for the new World title. I told you that in the PM
Not my point, genius... My point is that neither man that has been put into the match for the new World Championship has competed in this league before, which is kinda weird since I thought that when you joined the league, you start from the bottom not the top.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Not my point, genius... My point is that neither man that has been put into the match for the new World Championship has competed in this league before, which is kinda weird since I thought that when you joined the league, you start from the bottom not the top.
Now what? Should I tell them to fuck off? Lose those members we've been working towards because you want a main event on a wrestling league card? This title is coming in because they joined. That is why they're getting the first shot at the championship

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Now what? Should I tell them to fuck off? Lose those members we've been working towards because you want a main event on a wrestling league card? This title is coming in because they joined. That is why they're getting the first shot at the championship
Why do 2 new characters get world title shots instead of already established characters?
People like @Solarxpixel (Rhys Haze) should get that title shot instead of them.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm tired with everyone disagreeing with every little thing I do. I'm not in the mood to talk about dumb shit anymore. They got the slot since this title is a new championship and they are the leaders of this new era thing. I am considering giving this job up. It's a massive pain to have people disagreeing with every little thing you do while I keep everything on track each week. I try to do something good for the league like get 8 members and I get "Fuck you Frosty! We want it different"

Egh, I worked my ass of to get these people and I still get jumped on because I do something. I don't even know anymore

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Why is it that you are so stupid, Frosty? My problem is that what you're saying is that the terms of their joining the league is that they get a World Title match straight away when literally 3 weeks ago both Crazy and CRASH joined the league and got nothing. Now this situation could set an example that you are so damn desperate for members that anyone that wants to join the league could join the league could ask for a World Title match and get it... I understand that you're one stubborn motherfucker with some faulty wiring in the logic centre of your brain but quite frankly it's weird and kind of stupid that you're just handling out World Title matches as rewards for joining the league just because they asked. Now, there's nothing that I can do about this, really, but I am aloud to voice my concerns and opinions on this, am I? Yes? No? Maybe?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I'm tired with everyone disagreeing with every little thing I do. I'm not in the mood to talk about dumb shit anymore. They got the slot since this title is a new championship and they are the leaders of this new era thing. I am considering giving this job up. It's a massive pain to have people disagreeing with every little thing you do while I keep everything on track each week. I try to do something good for the league like get 8 members and I get "Fuck you Frosty! We want it different"

Egh, I worked my ass of to get these people and I still get jumped on because I do something. I don't even know anymore
Fine, I'll say nothing more on the matter... Free speech is dead, people! Peace out.