OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I get that they are the reason why you are bringing in a new title, but I think the issue is more that they, while may be accomplished elsewhere, the fact they are basically getting an automatic world title match on their first PPV in the main event without showing their worth beforehand is where there are issues. I think it would be better if there was a mini-tournament and they are involved and have an equal chance as everyone else.

For me, I say it is great that more people are in this league and I hope they can enjoy it. But remember to treat all members, old and new with a decent amount of respect and try to have everyone on a somewhat level playing field. If people win their matches and cut good promos and are respectful, then they get treated well.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I get that they are the reason why you are bringing in a new title, but I think the issue is more that they, while may be accomplished elsewhere, the fact they are basically getting an automatic world title match on their first PPV in the main event without showing their worth beforehand is where there are issues. I think it would be better if there was a mini-tournament and they are involved and have an equal chance as everyone else.

For me, I say it is great that more people are in this league and I hope they can enjoy it. But remember to treat all members, old and new with a decent amount of respect and try to have everyone on a somewhat level playing field. If people win their matches and cut good promos and are respectful, then they get treated well.
Exactly my point, although I'm a heartless bastard so everything that I say just comes off as hostile.

Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@Gino Bambino asked me to paste this when the thread was re opened, these are his words:

"First, Universal. Change it, I beg of you. Second, putting a new title in the Co-Main Event slot doesn't undermine the value of it. The only thing that changes the value is who holds it. If two of the new guys compete for it, I have no issue with it. I just think you're trying to make everything perfect here for the new guys (Nothing against any of you at all, just how I see it). If this is the second Main Event title, then it should be the Co-Main Event, and the Precision World Heavyweight Championship should be the Main Event."

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Because they're the reason for a new World title. New Era for a New Era World title.
From me: this still isn't valid reasoning imo. Sorry. The new guys, no offence, are 0-0 and have produced no promos. #1 contender tournament, surely.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I can do that.

The name stays. Also, the title is getting the main event slot when it does debut. The World title isn't above it. I said they're both equal. I also like tournaments so good going Geek boy
Great. Sorry @Welsh-Wizard-97 but a debuting title (at the end of a tournament) is more important than yours for its debut.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I went offline for a day! And I miss all of the good stuff!
they are the leaders of this new era thing.
I'm going to use this picture so much in the future..
14369127_174973552944855_39129458463997952_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie and Closed