OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The Precision Championship. I don't hate it

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Precision World Heavyweight Championship and the Precision Global Heavyweight Championship?

• Haha
Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Posting the card tomorrow since I'm waiting on one match

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Something positive, since ya need it. The other day I was bored and made a promo for a unique character I would bring into the league if I was able to join...

The scene begins on what looks to be a snowy day in the middle of a large city. The air is chilling and people are bundled up in hopes of staying warm. American flags are seen hanging over the buildings flying proudly in the air as people walk up and down the sidewalk next to the busy streets that look to be in the middle of a traffic jam. The camera zooms in on a man wearing a suit and sports jacket. He has brown hair and a beard that wraps around his face. He is walking out of a shop bearing a green sign above it while holding what looks to be a cup of coffee. He has a smile on his and walks down the sidewalk, nodding and smiling towards the people who pass by, most of which are too busy to notice and he stops to hold the door open for an older lady who is going to a clothing store. This man looks to be cheerful until he takes a sip of his coffee. He looks disgusted and starts to take the lid off it.

"Ugh, disgusting! What was this drink worth, seven dollars? It is more milk and sugar than actual coffee! This is nothing like the coffee at home. I need my caffeinated beverage to be simple, pure, with quality flavour and at a reasonable price. I guess it is kind of fitting for this place as it is overhyped, needing a whole lot of sweetening to have any appeal, and of poor taste. I mean, if this is "Seattle's best coffee" then Seattle..."

This man looks towards the camera and pours the coffee out onto the sidewalk while he says... "They should probably quit!" The coffee cup is placed in a nearby trash bin and the mystery man speaks to the camera.

"Excuse me, where are my manners? Sorry. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jason Roy, and I was born in the greatest capital to one of the greatest countries on this earth, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I was raised on good wholesome, Canadian values. I was taught from a young age to respect diversity, to be polite to one another, to look up to honourable heroes such as Wayne Gretzky, Steve Nash, Mario Lemeuix and not cheaters like Barry Bonds. I learned not to speak American, but instead I learned to speak English and French. Je parle anglais et français, pas américain. While I flew the maple leaf high above my head I learned to love my country. So when I see our daily lives being filled with American propaganda, it disgusts me. From our television shows, movies, to our news channels, music, food..." While looking back at the trash can he threw his beverage in. "Our coffee! All of it has been infected by the elitism and lies of our neighbours down to the south. Now, we could be like you ignorant people and "build walls" to shield ourselves and hide like cowards, but that would be impolite. Instead, because I am a respectful Canadian man, it is time for Canada to help you, America, and the rest of the world, in being more like us..."

Roy begins to walk down the sidewalk as he speaks.

"And the best person to teach you is someone like me, a Canadian Icon. Allow me to, like the Northern Lights in our Northern Territories, enlighten you into being better people and Precision is just the platform to do it. No longer will America be poisoned by its lies it stands on and it will no longer poison the rest of the world. Allow me, Jason Roy, to be the help you need. After all..."

Jason Roy stops before smirking towards the camera. "I am a Canadian."

The self-proclaimed Canadian Icon winks towards the camera as it fades away.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Something positive, since ya need it. The other day I was bored and made a promo for a unique character I would bring into the league if I was able to join...

The scene begins on what looks to be a snowy day in the middle of a large city. The air is chilling and people are bundled up in hopes of staying warm. American flags are seen hanging over the buildings flying proudly in the air as people walk up and down the sidewalk next to the busy streets that look to be in the middle of a traffic jam. The camera zooms in on a man wearing a suit and sports jacket. He has brown hair and a beard that wraps around his face. He is walking out of a shop bearing a green sign above it while holding what looks to be a cup of coffee. He has a smile on his and walks down the sidewalk, nodding and smiling towards the people who pass by, most of which are too busy to notice and he stops to hold the door open for an older lady who is going to a clothing store. This man looks to be cheerful until he takes a sip of his coffee. He looks disgusted and starts to take the lid off it.

"Ugh, disgusting! What was this drink worth, seven dollars? It is more milk and sugar than actual coffee! This is nothing like the coffee at home. I need my caffeinated beverage to be simple, pure, with quality flavour and at a reasonable price. I guess it is kind of fitting for this place as it is overhyped, needing a whole lot of sweetening to have any appeal, and of poor taste. I mean, if this is "Seattle's best coffee" then Seattle..."

This man looks towards the camera and pours the coffee out onto the sidewalk while he says... "They should probably quit!" The coffee cup is placed in a nearby trash bin and the mystery man speaks to the camera.

"Excuse me, where are my manners? Sorry. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jason Roy, and I was born in the greatest capital to one of the greatest countries on this earth, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I was raised on good wholesome, Canadian values. I was taught from a young age to respect diversity, to be polite to one another, to look up to honourable heroes such as Wayne Gretzky, Steve Nash, Mario Lemeuix and not cheaters like Barry Bonds. I learned not to speak American, but instead I learned to speak English and French. Je parle anglais et français, pas américain. While I flew the maple leaf high above my head I learned to love my country. So when I see our daily lives being filled with American propaganda, it disgusts me. From our television shows, movies, to our news channels, music, food..." While looking back at the trash can he threw his beverage in. "Our coffee! All of it has been infected by the elitism and lies of our neighbours down to the south. Now, we could be like you ignorant people and "build walls" to shield ourselves and hide like cowards, but that would be impolite. Instead, because I am a respectful Canadian man, it is time for Canada to help you, America, and the rest of the world, in being more like us..."

Roy begins to walk down the sidewalk as he speaks.

"And the best person to teach you is someone like me, a Canadian Icon. Allow me to, like the Northern Lights in our Northern Territories, enlighten you into being better people and Precision is just the platform to do it. No longer will America be poisoned by its lies it stands on and it will no longer poison the rest of the world. Allow me, Jason Roy, to be the help you need. After all..."

Jason Roy stops before smirking towards the camera. "I am a Canadian."

The self-proclaimed Canadian Icon winks towards the camera as it fades away.
As I told you already, this is really great. [HASHTAG]#BuyBeaverAPS4[/HASHTAG] needs to make a comeback.

Reactions: Rosie

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
As I told you already, this is really great. [HASHTAG]#BuyBeaverAPS4[/HASHTAG] needs to make a comeback.
Start a GoFundMe for Beaver-Sensei

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
- Beat Chris Young to win the title. (Not sure if that counts.)
- Drew with Rhys Haze.
- Beat Gabriel Kirkshaw.
- Beat Apollo Black. (Forgot if it was for the title.)
- Beat Chris Young.
- Beat Martin Drake.
You're good for a world title shot. You can have it at the PPV after Backlash since you're already booked for that show

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
- Beat Chris Young to win the title. (Not sure if that counts.)
- Drew with Rhys Haze.
- Beat Gabriel Kirkshaw.
- Beat Apollo Black. (Forgot if it was for the title.)
- Beat Chris Young.
- Beat Martin Drake.
oh no, you need one more win.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
wait, you need two more wins. yeah, I think it's 3 wins for a shot at the IC title and 6 for a shot at the World