OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DeathLock75

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Hi :)

frosty told me to sign up for the ps league here. how was my first promo?

Reactions: Closed

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Hi :)

frosty told me to sign up for the ps league here. how was my first promo?

Welcome dude, I'm the guy in charge of the promo schools for both the 2k leagues. The promo itself ain't that bad. One paragraph introduction and I get a bit of a sense of the character. It ain't that bad. Is that your first promo?

DeathLock75

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome dude, I'm the guy in charge of the promo schools for both the 2k leagues. The promo itself ain't that bad. One paragraph introduction and I get a bit of a sense of the character. It ain't that bad. Is that your first promo?
Been doing promos for the past two years

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Been doing promos for the past two years

Hmm, interesting. Cool, welcome to the leagues and the forums (well, the league part is official when Mr. GM guy tells you you're accepted)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Yo, who at these two guys? Gino sent them but I don't have a clue

m-copy-png.2572
k-copy-png.2570

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Alright lads, Making this post since it might be needed. We're going to get a lot of new members in the coming days. It isn't up to me to say how we got them (I'll leave that up to the members if they want to say)

But I'm warning you all since we're getting a few. The first was @DeathLock75 and there will be more. I'm expecting 5 - 8 members. Things such as a new championship may come into play if the members get too much for the current setup. More members means more demand for a new title or two since it could knock a few people out of line. Again, that's only in consideration right now. We'll need to see how those 8 new members work with our system. I mean, that would be 4 more matches a week, and our current matches per week are 4 - 5 matches. This would bring it up to 8 or 9 matches if all sign up. That's a really big card, and it could continue to grow. We would even look at a brand split if we end up having 11 or 12 matches per week. I'm currently thinking of the long term plans since it could happen like that. But yeah, I want some suggestions and stuff. We can't close sign ups so I'm thinking new titles could work if we get 9 matches each week. Brand split could happen if we get more than that (I doubt it though)

But we'll need to see how it plays out

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
New midcard title should be quite enough, I think. Having 10 matches per week on one card will be really cool I feel like, if we have two midcard belts and the Survival title. Will make the league feel really competitive and should give everyone a chance to get some wins and/or make the top less samey.

Hopefully there won't be too much difficulty for people settling in. To anyone new: just say hi here and read everyone's promos and you'll fit right in in no time. :)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
New midcard title should be quite enough, I think. Having 10 matches per week on one card will be really cool I feel like, if we have two midcard belts and the Survival title. Will make the league feel really competitive and should give everyone a chance to get some wins and/or make the top less samey.

Hopefully there won't be too much difficulty for people settling in. To anyone new: just say hi here and read everyone's promos and you'll fit right in in no time. :)
I was thinking of a new World title like the Universal title in IWT. Just saying that because these guys are very good. The World title would have the league history while the Universal title would be the new hot world title. But yeah, I do like the idea of having the Universal title

World Heavyweight title
Universal title
IC Title
Survival title
Tag Team titles