OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking maybe having an advocate/manager for this guy, so like Heyman and Lesnar.

It can just be that the advocate is the speaker in all of the promo's and every once in a while like Brock, Watts can talk.

Of course, he would have to write as Watts and the advocate as you can't have someone doing all the promo work for you.

Just a thought from the hedgehog. :)
This is a system that can work super well, I do it with my other character, who just sits quiet in the background while the manager puts him over. Having a "few words" character is no problem if you're willing to build another backstory etc for a manager. Good suggestion Sonic.

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I was thinking maybe having an advocate/manager for this guy, so like Heyman and Lesnar.

It can just be that the advocate is the speaker in all of the promo's and every once in a while like Brock, Watts can talk.

Of course, he would have to write as Watts and the advocate as you can't have someone doing all the promo work for you.

Just a thought from the hedgehog. :)

That could work. But at the same time, you could still find a way to keep a promo fairly brief and mean something. When you only have 4 short sentences which are just "You don't know who I am. My name is this, I'm scary, why? You'll find out" it doesn't really introduce the character much. I don't get why I should hate him or be scared or him on that alone. If he wants to introduce a character who is a manager/adviser to him, that can be one way to solve the problem. Works with @Geek773 's character of El Pecador. But, there can be other ways. One thing my Poli Sci prof did in year one gave us an assignment where we had to argue a case in only 4 sentences. We had to be clear and concise with it and use our sentences wisely. So it is possible to introduce the character in a short promo, just it has to be done in a clear way.

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
CzlrsQ4UQAAQAFi.jpg

Reactions: Closed

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'll update the images tomorrow. I keep forgetting and Yellow is probably offline :p

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'll post the card early tomorrow. I'm quite tired

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Might be getting a lot of new sign ups if things go to plan (Hope I can pull 5 to 8 people)

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Anyway, the league should be back to the TWF prime with these new sign ups. I know these sign ups quite a bit, and I know they'll love it here. The match cards are going to be great

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anyway, the league should be back to the TWF prime with these new sign ups. I know these sign ups quite a bit, and I know they'll love it here. The match cards are going to be great
Speaking of match cards. POST IT.