OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking of a new World title like the Universal title in IWT. Just saying that because these guys are very good. The World title would have the league history while the Universal title would be the new hot world title. But yeah, I do like the idea of having the Universal title

World Heavyweight title
Universal title
IC Title
Survival title
Tag Team titles
Universal is a vomit-inducingly sucky name tbqh. I'll go have a look for suggestions but pLeAsE gOd nOt UnIvErSaL

Edit: Also not sure about how having two world titles would affect the prestige of the main belt. I feel like there should be one belt for the best champion and then the midcard belts can be elevated to be also great, just not #1. Better to have elevated midcard belts than demoted world titles because neither are undisputed imo.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Whatever you do, don't name it the "Crowned Jewel"

If I win that belt in RWK you bet I am gong to rename it...

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I was thinking of a new World title like the Universal title in IWT. Just saying that because these guys are very good. The World title would have the league history while the Universal title would be the new hot world title. But yeah, I do like the idea of having the Universal title

World Heavyweight title
Universal title
IC Title
Survival title
Tag Team titles

Global Championship.
Kingdom Championship.
Super Wreslte Fun Fun Championship.

Just a few suggestions.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Global Championship.
Kingdom Championship.
Super Wreslte Fun Fun Championship.

Just a few suggestions.

The Precision World Heavyweight Championship and the Precision Global Heavyweight Championship?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah imo we just bring back the European or US title. The Brahma Bull belt is also in the game and could be given a cool name but idk what.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
This is just me, but I feel like having more titles can become a little crowded.
World- Main Event
IC- Midcard
Survival- Lower Midcard
Tag Titles- Midcardish

There are three very obvious levels there that should be contended for. More titles make the other ones value drop. With the "Go back to the bottom" systems for when titles are lost, we wouldn't have to worry about repeat contenders every month.

Also, mulitman matches can become more prevalent. The Survival Title could be defended in multiman matches. Actual feuds around the titles can be crafted.

Tl:Dr, there are plenty of titles, they just need to be managed properly.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
This is just me, but I feel like having more titles can become a little crowded.
World- Main Event
IC- Midcard
Survival- Lower Midcard
Tag Titles- Midcardish

There are three very obvious levels there that should be contended for. More titles make the other ones value drop. With the "Go back to the bottom" systems for when titles are lost, we wouldn't have to worry about repeat contenders every month.

Also, mulitman matches can become more prevalent. The Survival Title could be defended in multiman matches. Actual feuds around the titles can be crafted.

Tl:Dr, there are plenty of titles, they just need to be managed properly.
we'll see how it goes. I am high on a second World title if it comes to like 9 matches a week. I feel like it could be different for the league, and I know for a fact that a lot of the new guys will get up there fast. I don't want it to end up as these new guys all being in the World title rankings while the older guys end up in just the IC title ranking. This is why I wanted to keep the World title with history which pushes the older guys and sometimes the new guys, and we would have the other world title to fit those new guys. These new guys are very competitive players and I don't want older guys to be locked in one ranking.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
we'll see how it goes. I am high on a second World title if it comes to like 9 matches a week. I feel like it could be different for the league, and I know for a fact that a lot of the new guys will get up there fast. I don't want it to end up as these new guys all being in the World title rankings while the older guys end up in just the IC title ranking. This is why I wanted to keep the World title with history which pushes the older guys and sometimes the new guys, and we would have the other world title to fit those new guys. These new guys are very competitive players and I don't want older guys to be locked in one ranking.
Eh, you're the GM. I just hope more feuds happen now. I'm waiting anxiously with anticipation.

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
this is the ps league Frostyblur runs?

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge