OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DeathLock75

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Alright lads, Making this post since it might be needed. We're going to get a lot of new members in the coming days. It isn't up to me to say how we got them (I'll leave that up to the members if they want to say)

But I'm warning you all since we're getting a few. The first was @DeathLock75 and there will be more. I'm expecting 5 - 8 members. Things such as a new championship may come into play if the members get too much for the current setup. More members means more demand for a new title or two since it could knock a few people out of line. Again, that's only in consideration right now. We'll need to see how those 8 new members work with our system. I mean, that would be 4 more matches a week, and our current matches per week are 4 - 5 matches. This would bring it up to 8 or 9 matches if all sign up. That's a really big card, and it could continue to grow. We would even look at a brand split if we end up having 11 or 12 matches per week. I'm currently thinking of the long term plans since it could happen like that. But yeah, I want some suggestions and stuff. We can't close sign ups so I'm thinking new titles could work if we get 9 matches each week. Brand split could happen if we get more than that (I doubt it though)

But we'll need to see how it plays out
another world title could work. I saw that sort of thing work before

Reactions: Apex

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
what death said. I also need to get some sort of profile pic o_O

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Well here I was hoping for a invasion storyline...

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Voin
PSN ID: Voinn711
Character Name: Karl Senn
Face/Heel: Heel
Finishers: Slapjack and Jumping Knee Strike

*The titantron begins to show a highlight reel of Karl Senn's career. You can see his 3 World title reigns. It also shows his many matches with Scorpio and how their feud knew no end. At the end of the highlight reel it shows Karl Senn laying in the middle of the ring broken after his last battle with Scorpio. Many people thought this was the end of Karl Senn. The arena goes to black and you hear "I'm not dead" coming from the ring. The lights shoot back on showing the T-Shirt titled "New World Order" in the middle of the ring. This group had complete dominance until the Scorpio and Golden Dragon alliance stopped them. Right now the fans are in shock since because it seems The New World Order is alive once again, but where is their leader Karl Senn? The titantron begins to play showing a recorded message. It begins to play as the fans watch on*

Karl Senn: All empires don't need to fall. The New World Order is still alive, and we're going to return. Precision is our new home and everyone will fall to the feet of The New World Order. They don't know what's about to hit them, but it's not going to delay its return. I see so much to conquer....And we will conquer once again. We will take over Precision and make it our new home. Oh boy, this is going to be fun! They will try to stop us but they won't succeed. Our history shows how violent we are. Scorpio won't be able to stop us this time....We're here and we're ready! He's the first on my list and then Precision's worst nightmare begins. The New World Order is.....BACK!

The new text options are great

The New World Order? I think Meekmahan, Brother Terry with many brothers, the man with OBSOLETE quads, and the Ramon of Razors would like to have a word with you.

Also yeah, the text options are pretty freaking awesome...

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
The New World Order? I think Meekmahan, Brother Terry with many brothers, the man with OBSOLETE quads, and the Ramon of Razors would like to have a word with you.

Also yeah, the text options are pretty freaking awesome...
Our New World Order don't take 15 members on at a time :D

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Our New World Order don't take 15 members on at a time :D

Because 2k only allows a 5 max ;)

But welcome to the league when the Frostman accepts ya. (Also if you decide to do the stable thing, maybe think of a name which was not used by one fo the most revolutionary stables in wrestling history. Just a pet-peeve of mine)

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Because 2k only allows a 5 max ;)

But welcome to the league when the Frostman accepts ya. (Also if you decide to do the stable thing, maybe think of a name which was not used by one fo the most revolutionary stables in wrestling history. Just a pet-peeve of mine)
noted

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Should probably tell you all the history of our group since it's new here. We formed as a small team with two people. The team kind of grew for some reason but I won the IC title. Two of the other members won the tag titles and we had basically half of the titles at the time. We became big around that time and a few guys feuded with us. I won the World title 3 times as the leader of the group. We had a storyline where someone else wanted to lead so we had a match at Summerslam.....I won and we went strong from there. Scorpio VS Karl was my last match and he beat me for the World title. I left around that time and came back with a new character. I just decided to bring Karl back because he was the best character I had. The New World Order held World titles, Mid Card titles and Tag titles. We had two World titles at one points.....That was the other guy who wanted to lead and I beat him. He got fired from the group and someone else beat him for the title

Reactions: Geek773