OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
200_d.gif
Hey, I got the gift of gab and the gift of jab!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Alice: Now... Chris and prozzy young. Actually, what I'm going to do is dissect what you just said, since that was kind of my thing once upon a gimmick...
(4th wall break)
Alice: So...
Impersonates everyone's favourite baddy, Anthony Black, trying to get that New Jersey accent down but royally failing... Bon Jovi'd be pissed.
Alice: We all know you've won huh? Well, I mean I know I'm pure talent and these are the smartest fans in the world but this ain't that Gorilla Monsoon movie about that wrestling organisation in an alternate universe, the finishes of these matches ain't predetermined and therefore there's no way that you, me or anyone could one hundred percent know the outcome of the match.
Well, most of that matches ain't predetermined... You think I lost to Jack Rogue on accident?
WOULD YOU FRIGGIN STOP WELSH. MAKE ME LOOK STRONG - AND THIS CROWD IS NOT PWG FFS KAYFABE BOY. :p

*Everyone in attendance stands up on their feet. Is it really Buster Gates? Is he really back? Chris Young and Alice Xander look up the ramp from the ring. After a while, Buster finally walks out onto the stage, Undisputed Championship around his waist. Most of the audience boo. Buster has been gone since he won the championship back at Night of Champions. He looks around the arena before heading down towards the ring with his man servant Reginald close behind him. He wastes no time entering the ring and waits for Reginald to join him. His music stops. Boo's are more audible now. Chris Young stands in one corner of the ring as Alice Xander and Ryan Blake stand at the opposite side. Buster removes his glasses and stares at the two men who are about to sign the contract. He cracks his neck and walks over to the red stand where a second Undisputed Championship is on display. He looks at it whilst readjusting the one he has around his waist, unclipping it and holding it in his hand. He grabs the second belt and holds them both together, one in each hand. Buster smiles. He turns back to Reginald before showing him both the championships together. Buster holds both championships in in the air before quickly rolling out the ring. His music plays again. Buster doesn't even acknowledge the men standing in the ring as he walks back up the ramp, now with a championship draped over each shoulder. He returns backstage without saying a word.*
THE MOTHERFUCK IS THIS, WHO DOES YOUR ASS THINK YOU ARE????

Also on a real Yellow, I need this answered, you've had ur weak-ass neckbreaker kicked out of for days by both Welsh and I - who's got more kickout skills???

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
WOULD YOU FRIGGIN STOP WELSH. MAKE ME LOOK STRONG - AND THIS CROWD IS NOT PWG FFS KAYFABE BOY. :p

THE MOTHERFUCK IS THIS, WHO DOES YOUR ASS THINK YOU ARE????

Also on a real Yellow, I need this answered, you've had ur weak-ass neckbreaker kicked out of for days by both Welsh and I - who's got more kickout skills???
Welsh is inhuman at kickouts.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Welsh is inhuman at kickouts.
How many did I do, though? Like, six? I was salty that I missed the one I lost to, also. Now you're making me want to do a non-scripted match with Welsh so I can kick out of all his shit.... :p

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
How many did I do, though? Like, six? I was salty that I missed the one I lost to, also. Now you're making me want to do a non-scripted match with Welsh so I can kick out of all his shit.... :p
I remember watching the match, it was 4 if I remember correctly. I think I took 8 or something and I never used my resilience. If he had recorded the match, I'd prove it.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I remember watching the match, it was 4 if I remember correctly. I think I took 8 or something and I never used my resilience. If he had recorded the match, I'd prove it.
I have the match recorded, I just wasnt prepared to commentate a 26 minute long match with 8 kickouts.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Now you're making me want to do a non-scripted match with Welsh so I can kick out of all his shit.... :p
I also want a non-scripted match with Welsh....but for different reasons :)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Aight, just askin. :) Sometime we're gonna do like a 20 kickout match for the world title or something and it'll be great.