OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Forum Name: impactking
Character Name: Chris Young
Face/Heel: who cares
Feuding With everyone
Allies: no one
Iron Man Title Shot: no

I really should quit after that 2001 WcW shit that was pulled.
Tbf we did have it planned since before he left

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Antonios music hits which the crowd begin to cheer

After about 30 seconds Antonio appears on the stage he seems to look annoyed and slightly sadden. He walks down to the ring and shaking some of the fans hands and finally gets in the ring the crowd a bit concerned for Antonio

You guys changed your opinion on me quick aha, but tonight, we need to talk serious. Sometimes I come out here and joke around or I get Alex to joke around with you guys, but tonight I'm being dead serious and I need your support through this
The crowd begin to cheer quietly becuase they are not aware of what Antonio is gonna say
As you all know, the injured knee genes kinda run in the family aha and my knee was injured before coming here, I needed 6 months to a year of of wrestling
The crowd begin to boo as realisation sets in of what Tony might be about to say
As you all also know I came back after about 4 months when doctors were highly recommending I take another 4 months out of my wrestling schedule to rest the injury

Antonio begins to pace around the ring with a slight tear in his eyes, he wipes his eyes and continues to talk
I came back to wrestling after 4 months and my knee has started to come out of place again due to the strain of the wrestling schedule.
The crowd begin to chant, Please don't go, please don't go
I have a few matches and my last match will be at Money in the Bank, I won't be gone for long, a month, maybe not even that. However WHEN I come back I will be better than ever and I will be great again, I was nearly on the top of the mountain and I plan on getting there again.
The crowd begin to cheer louder and louder as Antonio continues to speak
I hate the fact I've gotta do this but I don't have a choice in the matter it's either, Wrestle and retire early like dad or rest for a little bit and come back better than ever.
I am not doing this little speech on doctors orders or Management thought it was best, I'm doing thus for me and my family and I'm doing it for you guys

Antonio begins to shred some tears as he sits on the top turnbuckle, his wife jumps the barricade and begins to hug him, security try to stop her before Antonio stops the security
Stop!!! It's fine

Antonio jumps off the top rope on to the mat and then continues to hug Izobella the camera is picking up what they are saying and they both begin to shred tears
You're doing the right thing baby you'll get better and come back stronger
But I don't wanna leave this babe I love this more than anything, and I'm sorry about the whole thing about in the house
It's fine I lashed out but this isn't about this, I love you and respect your decisions
Thank you, I love you too
The two kiss in the ring then Izobella raises Antonios hand and the crowd cheer, suddenly the lights go out and a high pitch scream laugh type things echos throughout the arena and Chris' Theme begins to play
A bit of an overreaction since he'll only be gone a month ain't it?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
going to post the match card early since I won't be able later. You guys had more time this week to sign up anyway.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sorry about being inactive, just been busy with some stuff and the only way I've been able to contact people was through Skype, but I'm back now. :)

Reactions: Geek773